His Past

If being asked about Ayanokouji, Ichinose would usually answer it with such vigor and passion about how kind he was. But now, her trust on him had completely broken apart into thousand pieces.

The image of the calm and reliable young man was replaced by an unknown monster that threatened to rip her psyche apart.

"People are nothing but a tool for me."

That line never failed to brings shiver down to her spine. The coldness in his voice and the way his gaze void of any emotion was just too scary it made her shudder in fear.

Ichinose felt absolutely betrayed as Ayanokouji's dark side slowly and slowly being unraveled. It was too hurt, hearing how he so nonchalantly describing how to ruin someone's life, how to make them suffer and expulsed.

It was so different from the boy she knew, and she always refused to believe they're the same person. However, the fact that he never denied about ot proved the otherwise.

Taking a single glance at Ayanokouji, Ichinose saw him once again at the corner of the theater room with Karuizawa-san on his side.

In the past few days, Ayanokouji hadn't only received everyone distrust but also their hatred too. Ichinose was among them, she looked at him in indifference now, despite her heart screaming in pain each time she talk with him.

Though, she wondered, why did Karuizawa-san remain on his side and seemingly preferred his presence despite the horrendous action they all have seen on one of the vidoe before.

"Ahem." The ever featureless figure of Noth-san suddenly appeared. Ichinose doesn't know why, but despite not having anything on his face, she could always feels the host wore a sinister smile., "Are you guys ready for another viewing?"

A few unenthusiastic answers were given to the strange... Thing. But despite that the joyful tone remained.

"Though, I will remind you guys that what we will seen now is different from usual. We will see something that happened far in the past, before you guys were even in this school."

"Hoh?" Ryuuen who looked a bit bored suddenly gained an interest in the subject, "Does that we will see that monster's past?"

"Hehe. We-"

However, before Noth-san could even finish his sentence, a hand grabbed his neck and lift him up.

It was Ayanokouji-kun.

"I dare you."

Chill far colder than anything she had ever felt struck her skin as soon as he uttered those words. Ichinose froze on her spot, unable to move as she saw how frightening his presence currently was.

Ayanokouji's face was still emotionless as ever, but the way he look at their host was as if he would kill him without any question asked and tear his body apart.

Some of his classmates who were pretty vocal about their disgust at him were currently shaking on their seats. Even the people like Ryuuen, Kouenji, Sakayanagi and the other superior people tensed up.

"Forgive me, my lord, but I will not obey your words at least for now. They need to see your greatness!" Noth-san's jovial behavior was nowhere to be found, replaced by a serious one.