The Game Begin

Sorry for the late and quite short chapter, school is a bitc- I mean a nice cute lady that wouldn't take pleasure from your misery. But fr though, if there's an anime girl version of school, I'm sure as hell we both would have some colorful hate-love relationship.

-oOo-

"Hey, Hirata-kun, are you okay?"

One of the girl that frequently surrounded Hirata asked, voice full of concern as she looked at his slouched figure in worry.

The question reaches his ears, but it failed to reach his heart.

His mind was far too preoccupied by a certain person that had shook the entirety of their generation and proceeded to traumatize them too.

It was no question that Hirata was among them- wait, no. He was not only traumatized by what he had seen, but also at an extreme point of breaking. And he was not even trying to count the fact that he vocally despised Ayanokouji before for his inhumane method.

If not for his desire to know Ayanokouji Kiyotaka better, than Hirata wasn't sure how his mind would survive.

Meanwhile, in another class where there's someone who was similar to him, a cluster of girls hugging each other surrounded that said person.

Ichinose Honami was beyond broken. That much was clear for anyone to see. Eyes empty, face full of despair and tears keep gushing out of her eyes as if it was a waterfall.

She doesn't have any right to call him a monster. She doesn't have any right to call him a monster. She doesn't have any right to call him a monster. She doesn't-

She doesn't have any right to be his friend.

There is numerous people whose thought was plagued with him and his name right now. But, it would take ages tor reveal them one by one. And so, the suddenly lit alive.

Deep within a forest, a group of similarly dressed teens was gathered in a loose circle. Their eyes were watching each other with suspicion and wariness, their mind was filled with a storm of thought about how to get out of there when the situation went awry.

But even as they put basically zero trust on each other, they knew what's their purpose here and they had to force themselves to join hands.

Otherwise, they wouldn't have the slightest chance to survive in this inhuman exam.

"That wasn't ominous, at all..."

"So," A boy with a blond hair started, "I take it that you're all here agreed to join this alliance."

He gave the ragtag group of teens a small, placating smile. A smile that could have swoon any normal girls if not for the tense atmosphere in this moment.

This boy, he was basically looked like an exact copy of Hirata's ikemen guy. A blonde hair and beautiful pair of green eyes. He was one of the children that was kidnapped at his young age by the White Room.

His name, or number to be more precise, is 17.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, 17."