The First Encounter

I try to reread this story again to find something wrong and, damn, my braindead ass mistook Shizuku name as Suzuki. Damnit! So embarrassing. Note: I didn't change it tho.

-oOo-

"Nee, Kiyotaka."

"Hmm?"

"No matter how much I think about it, this place... it would be filled with so much death, right?"

"Please don't remind us about that, seriously, just keep it in that psychotic head of yours." Kanzaki complained, saying what almost everyone thought, though most of them wouldn't let anyone knows about it.

While it was true they're getting accustomed to the sight of death and violence, (which was horrifying when you think about it) it doesn't change the fact that it all looked so vivid and gruesome.

Hopefully, this strange viewing won't change them that much... or at least won't left them in irreparable state in the future...

Unfortunately, seeing the state most of the girls, especially Ichinose and Hiyori, were in... it seems like their wish was unanswered...

Indeed it will. Like I said before, if anyone want to survive for the entire week, this place is their only hope of getting supplies.

Yet ironically, this mansion is also where they will most likely lose their life in this exam.

"Does it bothers you, Suzuki?" At my question, she shook her head, causing her silky white hair to sway smoothly.

"No, it wasn't the thing that bothered me." I cocked a questioning eyebrow at her, "It's just that, this will be far more harder than those Deathmatch, isn't it?"

I suppose it is, after all, we won't be facing just one person in here. The others would no doubt try to gather up numbers and create a temporary alliance to fight the stronger children.

And unfortunately, we both are among those said strong children.

Suzuki may look quite small, unstable and defying all common sense.

"That's a gross understatement. Honestly, she looked much more deranged than even Ryuuen-kun could ever hope." Horikita murmured under her breath.

Sadly, Ryuuen was still able to hear her snide and scoffed amusedly, "Horikita, if you want to, I could show you just how crazy I am in bed."

Horikita gagged.

Her body proportion was also on the smaller side, and we're not even talking about female biological structure just yet. All in all, most people would have assumed that she was quite an easy prey. Someone weak you could toy with.

That's what stupid people would have thought, and that will be the cause of their greatest mistake.

Suzuya Suzuki was a beast in fight. That much I could say for certain. She was unpredictable, untamed and wild. She can also be surprisingly quiet and stealthy when the time needed her to be.

Before you know it, you might have found yourself with knife jammed in your throat.

The image didn't miss their mind completely and it left most of them shivers in fright. Imagining such a sweet and cute, albeit seemingly a bit not right in the head, girl doing such a cold-blooded murder with smile plastered on her face was quite a nightmare-fuel.