[Three Shots] The Rooftop Madness (Part 1)

This is completely unrelated from the the two first chapters, just something I want to add like two shots if you may. I'm sorry that this is not what you guys may expect, but since I don't really know how to write the white room battle royal just yet, I decided to fill the hole with this.

I blame my school and my lazy personality.

Well, I just want to write the Ryuuen rooftop wih my own touch since I felt particular not... fully pleased about the canon one. Enjoy.

-oOo-

"Ahhhh, we finally reached his part, everyone. Aren't you excited?"

"Uhmm..." Ichinose hesitantly called with worried frown on her face, "Context please?"

"Ah, silly me. I suppose you guys are not exactly thrilled each time I was getting excited, no?"

They actually really are. Whenever their seemingly unstable host, Noth, was getting excited, something absolutely mind-blowing will be shown at the screen and it would either left them question everything or be scared by the existence of one Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

The first time he was getting this... Perked up was when they watched that tool monologue, which caused every believe they had about Kiyotaka crumbled into dust.

The second one was when he almost raped Karuizawa Kei and turned her into his number one pawn.

If you're asking them, they would rather not know what kind of fucked up shit they are about to watch.

The teen in question was paying their distress no mind as he contemplated which event in his school life so far that will be shown on the screen.

Judging from the the past few videos they have seen, Kiyotaka was almost one-hundred percent sure he know what it is. He then proceeded to glance at the other person who might have suspected it.

And voilà! Would you look at that wide, sinister grin on Ryuuen's face. He should become a clown at birthday party someday. It would fit him... in certain genre that is....

"Kukuku... Shut up and just show then already, you bastard. There was no better way to explain shit other than showing them in the first place." The usually lazy and bored look on his face was replaced with a feral one.

"Ahh, it seems like you know what was about to be shown, dragon-boy. Fufufu... Now I can't help but getting excited too..." Sakayanagi pipes in.

"This must have been something that was known only by a handful of people then, considering that the only one who could guess it was just you and Ryuuen-kun, Ayanokouji-kun." Horikita surmised.

"It is."

"Now everyone, without further ado, let's us witness the devastating defeat of the tyrannic dragon!" The screen instantly lit up as Noth snapped his finger.

It was almost two in the afternoon, and the door to the rooftop was opened with a metallic creak. Karuizawa would have scolded herself for not wearing something warmer in this chilly day, but she can't. Her mind was currently preoccupied with her anxiety and what in front of her.

"Heh. I knew you would come, Karuizawa."

Waiting for her, there were three individual in this usually deserted rooftop. They are Ryuuen, Ibuki and Ishizaki from class C. If we added the giant of a man that's Albert behind the only door of this place, then it just simply smell for a big problem.