Declaration of War

Alright everyone, I still am alive, much to my dismay.

Moving on from the disappointing news, I of course still have a good news to share. During my hiatus (in which I actually did try something to improve my story and not just procrastinating, surprisingly.), I decided to take a few steps back to clear my mind from the jumbles of messy plot I had created and come to a realization that I was a horrible writer and shitty person.

But of course, despite being a pure disappointment, my nature as human being drove me to adapt and overcome, where I surprisingly managed to achieve something.

To free you all from having to read some changes in previous chapter (which I doubt that I had actually changed even after publishing this chapter), here's the list of the stuffs I will add into this battle royale arc:

-> The White Room children were now 50 in total rather than 25 because after some calculation I made, twenty five is too small for the game to keep continuing for one week, especially since I just mowed six people before.

-> In the middle of the forest where this exam take place, there was a large abandoned factory complex.

-> Staying inside the factory was not exactly a requirement to pass this test, but the WR students were advised to stay in there due to the fact that staying out in the open is far more dangerous. (The exam ground was quite small, I mean they have to cut some budgets too.)

-> The giant factory would also grant numerous advantage in surviving since it houses supply house, monitor room, numerous weapons, tool & miscellaneous, various chemicals and other sort of things that may or may not be needed.

-> How in the actual hell WR able to gain the money to buy this whole ass place and land from the first place was undisclosed as of now, and it may have to stay like that for the foreseeable future.

-> And the last main issue I would like to regard is that, the students have to gain a single ticket (in the form of bracelet) that they gained by reaching specific room during the exams. The number of bracelets were obviously limited.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of motivation and my raging urge to procrastinate, the previous chapter may or may not be updated like what I just told you before, so my apologies and please enjoy your read.

-oOo-

The room was practically brimming with light and filled with fluffy stuffed animal. Light blue and bright color were dominating the room, giving a sense of bubbliness and cool comfort for anyone who reside in this place.

Unfortunately, such an atmosphere was so easily ruined by the sight that would greet who enters it.

Curled at the corner of the room, a lone figure was huddled over a small bed and wrapped under a thick, warm blanket.

Her quivering sobs filled the room, tainting the room's brightness with a dark, looming somberness.

It was a sad sight to say the least.

The soothing and calming aura she usually carried around was nowhere to be found. Her beautiful face was ruined by the restless look in her bloodshot eyes and the dark bag under them. And the unending stream of tears make it even more pitiful to see.