Deathmatch

Before her tears could even dry on her face, Kei watched as the screen lit alive again. She quickly wiped her tear and bit her lips. There's no use to cry, the only thing she could do is trying to understand it and help him as much as she can.

Those who cried before took a deep breath and prepare for the worse.

Deathmatch.

"D-d-deathmatch...?"

T-there's no way it was actually what they think... R-right?

"I-I don't want to watch this anymore..."

A dark silhouette walked through a dark hallway. The place almost has no light source except for the small bulb of bright red lamp at the far side of the corridor, with a simple door waiting for the person on there.

As the shadow silently and slowly walked toward the door, the shrouded figure was finally revealed, showing the familiar face of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ichinose clasped her hands together and starts praying. Whatever place that door would lead to, it didn't settled nicely with her gut feeling.

He was wearing some sort of tight black shirt and a pants, showing his muscular and athletic build. But due to the tension that was thick in the air, no one made any comment about his well-built body.

A click and creak came as he opened the door and proceeded to enter the room.

However, far from the casts expectations, it was actually a kitchen room.

"Kitchen?" From the word Deathmatch, the first thing that came to Ryuuen's mind was a pit or some sort of dojo room.

"T-thank god... That means whatever deatmatch mean is related to cooking, right?" No one answered Ike's question, leaving him feels even more scared than before.

"Stay safe... Ayanokouji-kun..." Horikita muttered under her breath.

There, a shorter, but similarly dressed, boy stood waiting for him. If you look closely at him, you could actually see his fingers shaking slightly while he breathed deeply.

Upon seeing Kiyotaka inside the room with him, the boy scowled angrily with a hint of frustration.

"Why it has to be you..."

Even his voice was croaked in fear and despair...

Kiyotaka's face remained impassive. He simply looked at him with a deadpan stare, but anyone could notice that it was far colder than usual.

"No. 001, No. 034, you're allowed to start." A voice suddenly announced and the tension thickened.

"Please god, please don't let anyone die." Ichinose starts to pray harder under her breath, closing her eyes shut in fear that the scene she was about to see will traumatize her to death.

The two start to circling each other, seizing the strength of their opponent and brewing a simple plan in their head to subdue each other with as little damage as possible.