Trouble is coming

"You stayed where?" Bucky asked as Steve Rogers explained he had gone after the female biker they knew worked in the building but hadn't been able to track down.
"Her name is Ailwén" he smirked. "There can't be that many Ailwéns working for Stark". Immediately they opened a terminal and began searching the contacts list until they found her.
"Ailwén Righter" Steve grinned and clicked the picture. He was faintly disappointed at the serious looking woman whose picture stared back at him. Bucky leaned past him and clicked the picture to see what information came up.
"She's a weapons specialist" Steve stared blankly at the picture. He knew all the weapons specialists and this was not one he had met.
"Stark" They said in unison.

Tony Stark sat opposite the two super soldiers listening to their questions about Ailwén. He was mildly concerned that they had sniffed her out and he knew it was because of that dammed bike of hers.
"Friday ask Righter to come to my office immediately" He announced and a few minutes later she wandered in
"What's up good looking?" She asked absently still reading the design specs he had sent her whilst sipping her coffee.
"These two" He replied and she looked over her glasses at the two men sat in front of him. Ailwén spat coffee as she recognised her biker.
"These two have nothing better to do than wonder who rides a Triumph Bonneville and then when they find out they want to know what you do" Rogers and Barnes looked at each other nervously at the hint of glee in his voice. And what concerned them even more was the wide grin that appeared on the womans face.
"Stark". She replied "Challenge accepted. What are the rules".
"You can't kill them and they can't kill you" He replied and Ailwén nodded smiling sweetly at them.
"No travelling outside the state and no collateral damage. You have a day to get your affairs in order and then the hunt is on. By the way Stark what's my reward when I win?" She asked confidently. Tony Stark just shook his head and groaned. This was going to cost him the upgrades she had been begging for to her tracking system.
Rogers stared blankly at the two of them not understanding what was going on.
"Ailwén is going to show you what she does by doing it." Stark explained. She's going to track you, bag you, tag you and bring you back here. Once she has you in custody you can't fight back but up until then anything but serious injury or death is acceptable. Once that's happened she will spend a day or two explaining what you did wrong and how not to. Her course is highly sort after. You may have pissed a few people off by jumping the queue" With that Stark stood up and left taking the woman with him.