The Wrong Room

That night Barnes heard screaming coming from Ailwens bedroom and he stormed in at the same time as Rogers who was carrying his shield. Ailwén was in her bed blankets clutched to her staring at a extremely pretty girl who was looking confused, holding her jacket and top in her hands.
"She tried to climb into my bed"Ailwén wailed grateful she hadn't hurt the girl. Moving quickly Steve draped her jacket over her shoulders and propelled her out of the door shutting it behind him.
"What the fuck?"  Ailwén gasped pulling a sweatshirt over her naked top half and she grabbed a pair of joggers from the floor and slid them on before following Steve out the door.  "Steve?" She questioned the obviously embarrassed man. "Is there something you want to tell us?"
"He gave her the wrong room number?" Nat sniggered as Ailwén sat at the breakfast bar waiting with the girl to put her in a taxi. Rogers she had sent off with Barnes whilst she dealt with the extremely embarrassed young nurse.
"No" Ailwén replied "the security guard she slipped $40 dollars to, sent her to the wrong room. Apparently she has a bet with other nurses she couldn't get into bed with one of the super soldiers."
"Well she did just that" Nat  smirked passing the girl a glass of water and smiling sympathetically. "No one's going to say you got the only female one" Ailwén looked daggers at Nat.
"She's joking I'm just a lab tech who stays over hence the hysterics when you tried climbing in my bed. I mean If I were a super soldier I'd have probably broken your neck" the girl nodded in agreement as they heard a horn blasting outside. "let's take you down" Ailwén soothed and escorted her out. As they passed the lobby she saw Barnes and a Rogers talking to the head of security. Happy did not look as his name described him. I'm fact he looked furious.

"Well done on not killing her" Loki said softly into Ailwéns ear as he joined her in the dining room. "May I?" Without waiting for her to answer he sat in the chair next to her. "I have the solution to your boyfriend problem"
"I don't have a boyfriend problem" she sighed. "Barnes just thinks I do."
"I will be your boyfriend" as he made his announcement Ailwén spat coffee across the table and found herself red faced in a coughing fit. "Well that makes me feel really wanted" Loki snarled banging her on her back. Without hesitating once she had finished coughing Ailwén grabbed his collar and kissed him causing everyone who wasn't already looking in their direction to stare. She let go and winked. Loki sat down sharply and looked confused. Ailwén just smirked at him. One thing she had figured out with Loki was once he got something he quickly lost interest.
"Coffee?" She asked and he refilled her cup and produced one for himself. Once they had drunk the coffee she stood up and held out her hand and he hesitantly took it and laughing she dragged him back up to the Avengers floor and their spot on the balcony. "So how will this work Loki?" She asked "do we stop being friends and pretend to be more just to keep Barnes happy or do I keep you as a friend and someone I can count on?".
"You can always count on me Pet" Loki slung a arm around her, feeling thoroughly confused what had seemed a good idea now seemed a terrible one but it had been suggested and that kiss had left him feeling very disturbed.
"And what if he expects us to do the nasty? She asked softly "I haven't let anyone near me since Hydra Loki I just " Ailwén hung her head suddenly feeling very stupid to have even broached the subject as she felt hot tears falling. Slowly Loki took his arm off of her and held out a hand for her to hold.
"Breathe pet." He advised "No one will touch you while I am here" as she leaned into him she carried on sobbing.
"All I do is cry and wail. This place is killing me I just need to get away for a while I think". Ailwén sniffed.

"Absolutely out of the question" Fury informed her when she asked for a short sabbatical. "We can't have our super soldiers running around unsupervised"
"What if someone came with me?" She asked Fury still shook his head and returned to the paperwork in front of him.
"Well?" Loki asked as he lay on Ailwéns bed waiting for her return. She shook her head and groaning lay next to him wondering how she was going to keep this up. She just wanted some peace and quiet away from everyone and everything.  Quietly Loki got up and went to find his brother. He didn't usually ask the idiot for advice but he had an idea that he would need his co-operation on.

"Where's Ailwén?" Barnes asked as he walked into the dinning room to see everyone but Steve Rogers and her at the table. Tony looked down at his plate and Nat put an hand on his arm.

"Bucky it's for the best. She was talking about leaving so Fury" she began and Barnes looked at her in disbelief. Without hesitating he ran up to the floor the cells were on arriving to see Loki appear outside the cells carrying a large bag
"She's not staying in a cell"  He snarled at the super soldier and Bucky just ripped the outer door off its hinges and let the god into the  cell to where Ailwén sat. "Coming?" Loki asked as the security team appeared guns  drawn. Ailwén looked at him and then them and shook her head she had caused enough trouble.
"Hell no" Barnes responded and with one punch broke the glass on the observation panel and stepped into the cell.
"Looks like your coming as well"
Loki smirked and touched the two humans. Rogers and Stark arrived just as the three disappeared.