Self Preservation

Ailwén pulled on the chain attaching her to the cells floor and cursed under her breath. She had been in the cell for days and every time someone came through the door they either hit her or threw water at her. Food was almost non existent but looking at what they had supplied she had chosen not to eat. As long as she got water she would survive. Inwardly she knew what they were doing. Making her living conditions so terrible that the moment someone came through the door and showed her any kindness they would be turning her. All she was waiting for now was the inevitable beating or assault. They either kept the lights on or made the cell pitch black. Ailwen had somehow managed to convince them she was scared of the dark so she got time to close her eyes and rest.  She was sitting with her eyes shut when she heard a key in the lock. Normally they didn't allow anyone in in the dark because whilst she couldn't see them they couldn't see her. She stayed motionless as a guard walked to her mattress on the floor and as he drew his leg back to kick her she grabbed him knocking him down. Punching him where his head should be but missing and screaming as he grabbed her bodily and started ripping at her clothes. As he pinned her to the bed the door burst open and Rumlow stormed through the door light cascading around him as he pulled her attacker off of her and shooting him.  Ailwen cried in genuine terror and backed into a corner.
"I won't let anything happen to you" Brock promised so sincerely Ailwen could understand how people fell for the saviour routine and she allowed him to pull her to her feet and unlock the chain. Wordlessly he swept her up in his arms and marched straight to his room. Very carefully Rumlow placed his target in the bed and went into his bathroom and started running her a bath all the while telling her he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Ailwen counted to one hundred and as she expected the door burst open and the bases chief interrogator stormed in to grab her. Ailwen took great delight in breaking his neck.
"What?" She asked a shocked Rumlow. "Didn't you realise there was a reason he kept me chained?" She gasped shaking slightly. Wordlessly he crossed the room and grabbed her arm and slapped her knocking her against the wall and in her weakened state Ailwen lost consciousness.

As Ailwen slowly woke up she saw Brock sitting by the bed a face looking grim.
"You little idiot" he sighed as her his expression sad. "I don't know if I can protect you now and he hung his head as she slipped back into incinxious was. Brock stood immediately smiling to himself she was nearly ready to turn. If he could make her think of him as her protector it would be so much easier. Quietly he laid the shorts and sports bra he had chosen in the bed and took the more modest items with him.

"Well?" Pierce asked. "How was she able to kill Smith?"
"He got in between us and she went for him I couldn't get to him in time" Rumlow admitted. "He's no loss torture is an easy subject to learn find someone to replace him. We need her to join us willingly and she thinks I'm on her side."
Nodding Pierce allowed Rumlow to leave. If he hadn't turned the girl in three months he would have to her put down.

Ailwen lay on the bed watching lazily as Rumlow slept beside her. After she had a run in with an over eager guard he had insisted she was kept in his room and to her surprise he had just let her sleep there saying there would come a time when she went to him voluntarily. Every now and again she would wake wrapped in his arms and she was trying to figure out a way of turning this to her advantage.  Ailwén knew exactly what he as doing trying to make her switch allegiances but she was prepared to do what ever was necessary to stay alive. If that ment letting Rumlow think he had a chance with her so be it. If it lent letting a Runlow think she'd turn on SHIELD then sobeit. All the time he thought he was manipulating her she had been quietly working in getting him to become very attached to her.
"Good Morning" She sighed as he woke up and touched his face, her eyes fixed on his as she ran the back of her hand over his stubble her breath catching as she did so, her doing this repeatedly every morning meant he now lent into her hand softly nuzzling at it, expecting her touch as soon as he woke. The week before he had shaved his stubble and she had allowed him to think she was slightly disappointed in its disappearance. Since then he hadn't shaved once.  Ailwen a next step was to move things up to the next level. She had hopped Fury would have tracked them by now and she wouldn't have to actually go through with this. Rumlow smiled and just climbed out of his bed he wanted her begging not just the flicker of interest. Leaning over he unshackled her leg running his hand over her thigh.
"Get dressed your being introduced to the top brass today" he growled sitting on the edge of the bed as Ailwén ignored him. Runlow picked a clean sports bra and tiny shorts out of the drawer and offered them to her. "Get changed" he ordered and she stood up leaning on him whilst she removed her tiny shorts leaving herself in a small black g string. Instead she ran her hand down his bare back running a hand across his thick muscles, looking at him strangely.
"So do I need to fall on my knees in front of you?" she murmured ignoring him "I'll get on my knees for you Brock" she ran her tongue over her lower lip biting her lip afterwards. Making no attempt to put on the clean sports bra, she swallowed and removed the one she was wearing and forced herself not to smirk at his audible gasp of desire. Moving her head from side to side as she took in his muscles. Rumlow tensed as she continued to touch him and growled. For a moment he considered just laying back and seeing how far she was prepared to go. Ailwén sighed to herself. It wouldn't be the first time she has slept with someone in the line of duty and at least he was good looking and physically fit. It was a shame he was such a dick and Hydra.
"We don't have time" he replied moving her hands but she pulled her hands away and shook her head, continuing to touch his back.
"Pity" very gently she placed a kiss on his back. Her tounge licking his spine, moving behind him "are you sure?" She hears him groan as he turned to reach for her and just as he lay a hand on what he considered to be her perfect breasts dragging her forwards and pushing her onto her knees.
Blinking she lent back on her heels studying his face carefully.
"Ok" she murmured licking her lips again and moving forwards keeping eye contact as she slowly placed her hands ontop of his shorts. "Well?" She asked and he nodded. Slowly she placed a hand on top of the shorts before moving slightly closer and moving her hair out of the way but as she lent forwards the door exploded inwards.

"Damit Fury. He was taking me to meet his bosses." Ailwén sighed leaning against the jets side as she watched the teams mopping up the last of the Hydra base. As she spoke she held her wrists out to him so he could remove the handcuffs. As he unlocked them she spotted Romanoff and Barton walking past. Romanoff veered off in their direction.
"Are you ok?" Nat asked studying the woman her face full of concern. Ailwen was wearing a ratty old t shirt and socks. Assignments like these could wreck your emotional stability and Ailwén lowered her head and shook it. Wordlessly the widow wrapped an arm around her shoulder and leads her away as for some reason Ailwén found herself shaking.