Hunted

"Your what?" Barton asked as a puzzled pair of super soldiers sat at the dinner table. A look of shock on his face.
"Hunted by Ailwén?" Nat repeated and stared at them in astonishment putting her fork down. "Hunted and your not running already? I've been hunted by Ail. It took her four hours to find me because I under estimated her. She made me watch soap operas for twelve hours to help improve me with conversational skills". Nat shuddered visibly. Steve noted the slightly haunted look on her face. "But that was nothing compared to the two days where she went over my movements minute by minute showing me all the mistakes I had made.

"Steve" Ailwén breathed as she sat beside his bed. Tickling his ear. It was exactly one minute past her start time. Rogers opened his eyes and grinned as he pulled her into the bed and began kissing her. Ailwén arched her back as she responded to his touch.
"Oh Steve " she breathed running a hand down his chest smirking as she did so, enjoying the way his body hardened under her. As she peppered him with kisses running a hand suggestively down his torso, she attached a small device to him. Suddenly he found himself unable to move. Kissing him on the cheek and running her tongue across her bottom lip laughing lightly she skipped out of the bed and he heard her leave as she went after her true target.  Ailwén liked a challenge and she was sure Barnes would provide her with one. Smirking to himself Steve just closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

Bucky Barnes wandered through the mall. Unlike Steve he has taken Clint and Nats warnings seriously. He had stayed in a cash only motel last night and posted his phone back to himself at the Tower. He moved through the department store purchasing a new outfit including new underwear and shoes. He slipped into a 24 hour gym to shower and  scrubbed any trace of a chemical tracker from his skin. As he changed he found two different trackers and posted them back to the Tower as well before he headed for the coast and the boat he be knew he could hire for cash and no paperwork. A couple of days fishing should keep him off of the radar.

Ailwén smiled a she found Barnes clothes in the dumpster behind the gym and went back to her tried and tested facial recognition programme. She knew she was twenty minutes behind him when she hit the small costal town and found his hire car.

Bucky Barnes sat on the boat waiting for Ailwén to appear. His plan originally was simple, once she appeared he would just lock her in the cabin and keep her there for twenty four hours and win. Then he decided he had a better idea. It was the middle of the night when he heard someone climb up the side of the boat. He slowly stood as the darkly clad figure dropped into the cabin and moved cautiously towards the bed and tazered the pile of pillows he had left there. Silently he
moved behind her and placed his metal hand on her neck and squeezed. Laying the unconscious woman in his bed he gently led her int the blankets, pausing to move her hair it if her face he placed some headache tablets and water by the bunk and quietly slipped off of the back of the boat and into the water without a single splash and swam the two miles back to shore.
"Fuck" Ailwén muttered as she slowly woke, her head pounding, knowing she had missed him. Smiling to herself she took the pain killers, after checking what they were and drank the bottle of water. Maybe the Winter Soldier was going to be more difficult than she had originally thought. Tab she was going to get a challenge. Sighing she prepared to take the boat back to harbour. It was much too sweet a boat to leave drifting.

Bucky cracked open the apartment window and let himself inside. He still felt uneasy behaving like this but it was a left over skill from his Winter Soldier days and the idea of hiding at her apartment had amused him and he knew it would be empty for the next few days.