Holiday

Loki passed Ailwén and James extremely fruity cocktails and adjusted his sun glasses. His father had sent them to a small Greek island owned by a friend that was so far off the radar it didn't appear on any maps.
"How long can we stay here" she asked visibly relaxing
"As long as we need to but I wouldn't suggest more than a month as I suspect you will be chomping at the bit to go back by then" He replied kissing her lightly on her temple making her blush and a small smile appear on her face.
"Stop flirting you two you don't need to, I got the message " Barnes groaned covering his face with a newspaper causing Ailwén to giggle. Looking at Loki they both shrugged and she lowered her sun glasses enjoying the rest. Loki thought a month. Ailwén thought forever.

"We have been here two months and I have never seen her so happy" Barnes confessed as he and Loki watched Ailwén dive off of the cliff into the sparkling sea. The first time she had done it Barnes had nearly had a heart attack charging into the water to rescue her. She had been sitting on the sands laughing at him when he surfaced unable to find her. Now when she did incredibly stupid things he counted to twenty and then panicked.  Slowly she walked back up to the Villa and pulled on the beach robe Loki held out to her.
"What's the matter?" She asked laughing and sitting next to Barnes. Reluctantly he pushed the newspaper towards her with a picture of Barton and Wanda in the front page announcing they were going to be arrested for their part in the disappearance of two of the countries Super Soldiers.

"Don't know how to tell them this but I'm English" Ailwén muttered and tossed it to one side.
"I'm going back" Barnes ran a hand down her arm and rested it on her hand. "I can't let them suffer for us. What you two do is up to you"
"Best start packing" she sighed and went straight to the cupboards and pulled them open.
"I'm not taking anything with me so it's here when I come back to you" Roughly Barnes pulled her into a hug and kissed her. He then lent towards Loki and kissed him too.
"James. I'm coming with you" Ailwén said patiently pulling a couple of tops out of the cupboard and tossing them into her small bag. She had slept with both men individually during their time here but what she really wanted was both. She knew Loki wanted Barnes and she was pretty sure Barnes wanted Loki but was too old fashioned to say so.
"We three stay together" Loki confirmed wrapping his arms around Ailwén "But there's something we must do before we return in case we can't be together" Ailwén shivered as she knew there was a very real possibility they would be in separate cells within an hour of returning. Very gently Loki pulled her into his arms and kissed her and she kissed him back. He looked questioningly at Barnes who moved into their embrace and kissed him and then Ailwén.
"Anything your uncomfortable with just say" Loki breathed into her neck his hand resting on her breast and panting she nodded loosing her robe as she moves between them, touching both mens bodies as she did so. Without speaking Barnes lifted her up and carried her inside to the largest bedroom she had up until now occupied alone. Very carefully he put her on the bed and smiled."I've wanted to do this since we got here" He confessed running a hand up her thigh. Ailwén grabbed at his shirt trying to remove it and Loki waved a hand rending the two men naked. Ailwén gasped and knelt on the bed in front of him. A look of awe on her face as she ran a hand down his body. She then turned to Barnes and did the same unsure which man she should start touching first. The decision was taken out of her hands when Loki started kissing her neck turning her body towards Barnes who began sucking the front of her neck with both mens hands roaming freely amongst them. A few minutes later she felt Barnes lift her hips up and sit her on his lap penetrating her whilst Loki continued to kiss her. Wordlessly she reached for his cock and began fondling it gasping at Barnes actions and Loki hard in front of her. She wetted her lips and paused for a moment before deciding to let the past stay where it was and let it alone. Carefully she lent down to take the tip between her lips and rolled her tounge over it collecting the pre-cum. Very slowly so as not to bite him she took more and more down her throat until she couldn't fit anymore, humming in delight. Hands threaded into her hair helping her move. The sharp yanks adding to her pleasure. Once she was moving her head she grasped his balls in one hand and felt for Barnes as he carefully moving inside her as she squeezed his balls with her other hand. As she played with both she felt them both tighten and come inside her. As they finished she carefully cleaned Loki of any trace and then turned her attention to Barnes who was now laying flat in the bed gasping. Carefully she took his dick into her mouth presenting Loki with a clear view of her clit. Very carefully he lined himself up and entered her she gasped at the force he used which she transferred to Barnes and sighed as she felt his hands in her hair guiding him up and down. As she did so she saw stars as she fell off the emotional cliff she had been hanging on. As she lay there gasping Barnes moved her to the edge of the bed and slipped back inside her with a smiling Loki watching. Very carefully he moved towards and kissed her breasts and she gasped as she felt him enter her as well. Barnes carefully held her waist as Loki pushed himself inside her giving her time to adjust to having two such large members in the same place. As they moved she came almost immediately whimpering as they moved. Each thrust creating mini orgasims until she was almost delirious. As the dawn rose Loki lay watching Barnes pleasuring a almost asleep woman who gasped their names each time she came. As he sat back Loki kissed him revelling in her taste on his tongue. Ailwén sighed as she watched the two mens embrace and knew she could never give either up.
"So we go back today". Loki sighed as Ailwén sat on his knee eating her toast watching James intensely. As he spotted her watching him he smirked and lent over kissing her and stealing her toast. She gasped and laughed as Lokis hand moved inside her shirt finding her nipples had become solid at Barnes action.