Home for good

"We have time for one more" she pleaded moving from Loki to straddle Barnes who realised she didn't have any underwear under her sun dress Blinking she smiled at him and looked encouragingly over her shoulder towards Loki who lent back laughing.
"Entertain me" He growled and they found themselves back in the bedroom Ailwén lay on the bed and her arms held by Barnesl metal hand over her head so she couldn't move and he starting kissing her neck, sucking it occasionally and then moving onto her breasts. "I think she needs punishing for being so demanding" Barnes heard Loki hiss and he found Ailwéns hands tied by a soft rope to the bed and she looked thrilled as he pinned her legs down.
Don't come until we tell you Pet" Loki ordered and moved to James side. He ran a hand down his body and began sucking his neck
Whilst flicking his nipples. Bucky groaned as Loki lay him gently in between Ailwéns legs and worked his way down his body. All the time they could hear Ailwén whimpering and begging to be touched. As Bucky came in his mouth Loki licked his lips and simply blew across her clit and watched her tumble into orgasim.

Ailwén stood on the steps of the compound and rang the bell a bit disconcerted that's the automatic doors had remained shut. After a few minutes she chose to peer inside and found she could see no one.
"What's going on Doll?" Barnes asked as he returned from parking the car.
"It doesn't look like anyones at home" she blinked.
"Well someone is" He replied pointing to the small camera that had turned in their direction. As they waited they could hear shouting and the sound of several people running towards them. Ailwén moved closer to Buck with him putting his arm instinctively around her. As the doors burst open the found themselves facing a Strike team and another had run from the grounds.
"Hands up baby doll" Barnes murmured "don't worry about looking scared you look terrified."
"That's because I am. I think we're about to get shot" she hissed hoping the drone Loki was controlling was getting their take down on tape. Two guards approached her and hit her in the face sending her sprawling whilst Barnes was tazered in the back to knock him down. Handcuffs were put on both and they were dragged inside.
Ailwén sat on the medical bed holding a ice pack to the side of her face that had been skinned from being dragged over the gravel whilst Barnes lay unconscious in the next room.
"Well your a sight for sore eyes" Stark sighed as he uncuffed her arm from the bed.
"What about Barnes?" She asked and Tony shook his head.
"Your kidnapper do you mean?" He growled.
"No Tony. My husband" Ailwén replied patiently motioning to the ring on her left hand and waited for all hell to be let loose.

Fury stormed into the meeting room glaring at Barnes and Righter. They were sat next to each other her hand loosely held by his.
"What the hell did you do?" He demanded banging on the desk in front of Ailwén. To his surprise she didn't even flinch just turned to face him. "You cannot marry this man he is a criminal"
"No. He's my husband" Ailwén opens the paper pack in front of her and passed him a copy of her marriage certificate. "Would you like to see pictures of the ceremony? It was a small affair, very intimate" wordlessly Fury ripped the document in front of him up. Ailwén sighed and moved her head to one side.
"Did you get that?" She asked and Fury realised she was wearing a ear wig. "Then press send my darling".
"We sent our story to a magazine the video of the ceremony and paperwork is on the web now" Barnes told them.
"The follow up story tomorrow could be how evil SHIELD are keeping us apart. Probably with a picture of Fury ripping up the paperwork accompanied by footage of our take down" Ailwén added. "All we want is to be left in peace. You know where we are if you need us but we are not your toys to be kept in this compound. You need to sort your priorities out Fury. If you need us call and we will come." As she finished speaking Ailwén took hold of Buckys hand and he said
"bye bye" and Loki transported them to his house which would be their new home.

"Hello wife" He greeted Ailwén devouring her lips as she stepped into the kitchen. "And hello Husband" Ailwén sighed as the two men kissed each other. Carefully she lifted a hand of each of them and kissed their knuckles.

Note: I'm not sure thi story is finished with there are let's I want to make better but we will see....