Misplaced

"How's it going super soldier hunter?" Stark asked as Ailwén reported in as he had requested. "Rogers did not take this seriously so you get to make him regret it when you get back" Ailwén laughed at his comment. "Where did you put him?"
"He was in his room I just electronically tagged him. I'm not a savage Stark" she replied slightly hurt that he would think she had done anything underhanded. There was a pause and she heard Stark ask Friday where Steve Rogers was and she felt herself go cold as the AI replied "unknown"
Ailwén pulled over and looked at her tracker. As well as the electronic tag she always sprayed them because this was something that couldn't be removed and it was showing error.
"Get Barnes back in" She ordered and turned her bike around and headed towards New York.

Running up the stairs to her apartment Ailwén started reviewing scenarios. The worst was that someone had taken him from under their noses. The best was that he had just gone walkabout. She slammed through her door and straight into a fist. Barnes hit first it was exactly who he thought it was. His hunter and he grabbed her and threw her heavily onto the sofa. If she wanted to play rough he was happy to oblige.
"What the hell are you doing in my home?" She demanded shaking her head to clear it as she scrambling over the back of the sofa a look of pure shock on her face. "Has Stark not contacted you?" As she spoke she turned her back on him opening a panel in the wall and retrieving a cell phone and tablet. "Go back to the Tower play time is over." As she snarled her dismissal of him she changed her trainers for her biker boots and grabbed her jacket.
"Ailwén what's going on?" He demanded noting the slightly panicked look on her face as he asked she touched an ear wig
"This tablets got a signal Stark I'm on my way there now send me a Strike team" she pulled two guns out of the same panel and slipped them into her holsters and Bucky stepped into her way. "I stuffed up and someone used my programme to kidnap Rogers" she explained, a slightly panicked note in her voice. "Stay or go you decide but I need to go".
Wordlessly Barnes followed her down to her bike safe and grabbed her second helmet.  Ailwén looked at him for a moment and then nodded. Ailwén climbed on her bike and Bucky followed and wrapped his arms around her. Momentarily she lent back on him taking a moment to breath. He was mildly surprised at how toned her body was. Twenty minutes later they stopped a short way from the factory and met the Strike team.
"Rumlow" Ailwén grinned as she saw who was in charge "how's it gong?" Bucky watched at the SHIELD tough guys jaw worked and Bucky knew he had been through her programme.
"Oh don't worry I don't discuss any of my clients" she winked and punched his arm.
"How do you know he's in there?" Rumlow asked as Ailwén opened up her tablet and found the tracker signal. "Ok. Go fetch" He growled and she rolled her eyes. Five minutes later she had the plans in her mind and she was running silently across the roof top.
"Are you really letting her go in single handed?" Barnes demanded watching the monitor. Rumlow nodded and smirked
"Have you met her? She could do this blindfolded even Romanoff won't tackle her head on." He asked knowing she was walking into a shit show.