CHAPTER .1 A SURPRISE VISIT.

Hello everyone,I'm Divakardivi a.k.a 'Amour homie '.this story is originally written by legendAmourshipper and with help of PokemonGodAsh which these two are the one who written and updating the book,but due to there lack of time and having to maintain there other story.so i volunteered to update this Book,so with that let's get in the story.

It was sunny day in region ,in the region
The, love of region called kalos region,in the heart of the kalos region,the lumiose city Pokemon centre where there four group of companions , chilling in the Lobby of Pokemon centre. sitting in the comfy coach .

Serena's pov.

We are currently sitting on coach of Pokemon centre, just relaxing nothing much, i glanced at my right side where the two blonde siblings.clemont and bonnie who are my bestfriends . Clemont is lumiose city gym leader and inventor who has dream to be one of Best inventor and best electric type gym leader in the world and his younger sister bonnie who is quite energetic and have lot of interest and eager to became a Pokemon trainer in the future and she is also have interest in romantic story and ofcourse always try to find a wife to his brother Clemont. Then i glanced at my left side, Ash Ketchum the boy of my dreams, who I've in love with him since the day i met him in summer camp 11 year's ago.he always been there for me when ever I need and always care about me which makes increase my love for him.but one thing makes me sad that he is so dense and oblivious to my feelings and even i telling him how i felt about, Will he recropite my feelings or he already have a girlfriend or he is a gay or wha- . my train of thought were cut off when the door of Pokemon centre opened and entered four figures, which two of them i recognised instantly..mom and dad.. what they are doing.
Serena: "mom.. .dad what are you doing here" i asked with wide eyes and shocked.

Ash: " mom dad.. what a sudden surprise what are you two doing here in kalos" ash asked his mom and dad , which made me surprise as well.i mean why mine and ash parents came here without telling .

Delia and Red : " Ashh " exclaimed a brown haired woman and man who is lot of features of ash , while pulling there son in bear hug.

Serena:" MOM DAD " i cried and hugged my mom and dad, ofcourse i missed my mom and dad ..its been one year since I saw them.

Ash and serena:" Now tell us what are you two doing here,all of a sudden" i and ash said in unison.

Delia:" we will tell everything later, but first,Ash congratulations on winning the kalos league" Delia along with red ,and my mom and dad congraluted Ash in unison.

Ash: "thanks..i guess" ash replied them in gratitude.
Then a loud growling sound came , which was from Ash stomach which caused everyone to sweatdropped.

Red:" ok,let's eat first I'm also hungry too". Red said

Delia:" haha like father like son" Ash mom giggled , which made everyone laugh.

TIMESKIP 1 HOUR

Ash pov

After recovering from laugh and we all had a nice meal at Pokemon centre, still it I'm curious why our parents are doing here

Delia: "Ash can you please come to my and your dad's room" my mom asked .

Ash: "umm okay" i replied

Grace: " you too serena" serena's mom asked serena to tag along with us .

Serena:" ok,mom " serena retroted to her mom .

When we reached my parents room , which made serena a little curious so she asked her mom.

Serena:" mom why are we at Mr and Mrs Ketchum room" serena asked her mom,I'm also curious as Serena was.

Grace:" yes" grace replied.

I , serena and her mom grace entered my parents room . and mark closed the door who is serena's dad who have blonde hair just like serena.

Delia: " serena take a seat next to ash " my mom asked to serena,who looked at her parents for confirmation to which they nodded there heads.

I don't know why but I'm little tensed about what all happening now , my tenseness noticed by everyone but serena.the tenseness of mine and silence filled room was broked by mom

Delia:" ash and serena,do you know anything about aura guardians" my mom asked me and serena .i didn't replied because I was still little tense

Serena:"yeah they are the people who can use and control aura to help others right" serena replied to my mom's question .

Mark:" yes serena dear, you are right" serena's dad replied

ash: "but  why are you asking about aura guardians now mom" i asked my mom why she asking these type of questions to us .

Delia: " ash honey, i wished I've told this earlier but ash y-y-you are d-d-y-ing" my mom said and broke down into tears while I was shocked. Serena and her parents Mark and grace and my dad who had some tears in his eyes tried to calm down my crying mom.

And i was couldn't process what i Heard now ..i glanced to Serena,she was crying too terribly, but why she crying that much just like my mom. Because she is that much sad..or she care about me much,so she cannot loss me.

Unknown to Ash serena is crying terribly because of heartbroken and fear of losing her love of life.

After 5 minutes i couldn't handle i broken too , about my soon to arriving death. However ive died so many times in the past but closely survived.what about that so I asked my mom .

Ash:" mom,i admit that I'm so much reckless and died so many times in the past.. what about..that..mom "i asked my mom still crying . despite crying my mom somehow managed to answer me.

Delia:" A-ash you have only five days including today, I, Red And Mark are aura guardians too" my mom replied,i was shocked.

Ash and serena: " WHAT" I And serena exclaimed in unison in disbelief.and serena asked a question which I'm about to ask.

Serena:" so that means you are aura guardians to ash" Serena asked my mom.

Delia: "yes" my mom replied.but one thing is keep bugging me through.

Ash: "but what me being aura guardian is to do with serena and her family mom" i asked my mom.

Delia: "because,".....

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY..
A special thanks for granting me too complete these story
legendAmourshipper. PokemonGodAsh .
With that see you in next chapter guys.