CHAPTER .2 SERENA'S CONFESSION

Last time: Ash and serena got a unexpected visit from there parents and ash and Serena learn that Ash is aura guardian and is about to die , which scared everyone ofcourse, now ash is curious what him being aura guardian is to do with serena and her family.... Let's continue where We left.

Serena's pov..

Ash: " so what i being aura guardian is to do with serena and her family mom" ash asked his mom in curiously and still fear in his voice about soon to coming death which i fear too .

Delia: *sobbing*" Ash you know the reason you dying is your aura being powerful when they are older like a teen age and also i should've told you being aura guardian so you have finished your aura training and mastering it , but seeing how you were passionated to achieve your dream 'pokemon master ' i didn't think about it , now the mistake i made is costing your l-i-i-fe" ash mom broke down again, i can understand why ash dying because lack of aura training and Delia didn't want to disconcert ash of him abounding his dream for a while, but , one other hand if Delia told ash the truth and if he accepted, so i couldn't have reunited with my ashy... Ugh what are you thinking serena Ash Life in stake here.. you need to find a solution. So i

Serena:" so Mrs Ketchum,there isn't any solution to prevent Ash from dying" i asked Delia with hope.

Red: " yes! Serena there is actually a solution for it" ash dad replied me , which lit my face a little bit.

Serena: " really, what it is" i asked red with slight smile.

Delia: " yes serena there is, to save Ash from demise , in old time there was a practise called ' Aura Bond' they used to merge there aura with the one they created the bond with ,so it helped there aura to calm down and it neutralize the effect" Delia answered instead of red, but I'm little happy to know that there is a chance,ash can survive from dying..i just can't live without him.

Ash: " so what they have to do in this aura bond thing" ash asked his mom, refering me and my family, which I'm intersted too .

Delia: " well honey, i will tell you.but let me finish first why serena is needed here too" Delia retroted to ash , but i started understanding something and connecting the dots ,and realization hit me...and i was shocked.. wait.. does.. ash..feels something about me ...am i the one he created a special aura bond..and..did ash felt the same way i felt about him... but what Delia said next which shocked me to the core..

Delia: " you know ash the thing is that you have already established a Aura Bond with Serena..and you can be saved if serena ma-rri-es y-ouu " Delia said while stuttering the last part.
What...i screamed internally yet squealed Knowing i can aid ash by marrying him ..that too boy who i developed feelings since the day one i met him..

Ash:" WHATT" ash screamed enough which was enough to broke down the room windows.

Red: "calm down son, no need to yell that loud" Mr Ketchum tried to calm down his son which didn't work,so i put my hand on his shoulder,to which he calm down a bit and sat down beside me again.and he started starring down at rooms floor.
After he calmed down Ash asked

Ash:" why would she marry me to save me to who i am to her, just friend,and not to mention we are just 17 years old" i was so shocked to ash question , but i quickly composed my self.delia ignored her son question and gently took my hand into her's and looked straight in my eyes and..

Delia:" s-e-r-re-na dear, you are the only one who could save my ash now , please serena you could only help him from him dying from this misfortune death Ash will always cherish you take a good care of you like a princess,so will please marry my son" Delia requested me with hopeful tone . To be honest she didn't have to request me , i would willingly marry him even she ordered me . before i respond her,ash cutt me off

Ash:" No need to do anything serena, who I'm to you,I'm just a bad friend who didn't even remember his childhood friend after long time when the later remembered him, just for my own Life sake,you can't marry ,i guess you deserve a great guy unlike me ,I'm just a waste trash can in your life" the each word he spoke, which broke my heart into thousand pieces,He can't understand the fact how much i Love him. I know i reget by doing these. But i have to do it.

So i stood up from my seat and the next thing ash know that he felt a sharp ting of pain in his left cheek , which made him shock and everyone gasp in disbelief as i slapped ash hardly across the face.

Serena:"' HOW DID YOU DARE TO SAY THAT ASH KETCHUM' You are the most important person in my life, you are the one i admire and care about most,you are my life, you are the love of my life.. you are the person I've been in love for 12 Freakin years..Ash" I yelled him and poured my heart to him before hugging him for the second time in my whole life, he returned the hug but ,soon i let go him and took hand's of ash mom and said.

Serena: " Mrs Ketchum I'm ready to become ash's wife and protect him throughout my life,I'm absolutely ready to marry him , he is very special to me,i just can't lose him,i love him more than my own Life" i said to Ash mom with truthfully and to let her know how much happy to marry her son ,and can't let him die. i hope ash agree to marry me too.

That's it for today.. please don't forget to vote guys...it's meant so much..
With that, see you guys in next chapter.. which will be on Friday.. see ya😊....