CHAPTER. 9 THE PARTY

Last time: Our heros Ash and serena along with there friends and family set off to kanto region. When Ash and serena entered Ketchum's household. They were suprised to see , there was no one . But they Heard a voice. What's is that voice.lets find out.

WOW, GUYS MAA HOMIE CAN'T BELIVE

WOW, GUYS MAA HOMIE CAN'T BELIVE.. THIS BOOK HAS REACHED
1 K READS .. NEVER I THOUGHT I WILL REACH 1 K.. THANK YOU GUY'S FOR THIS SUPPORT..I HOPE WE WILL REACH 2 K READS SOON.. THANK YOU.

Serena's pov:

As soon As i heard that unknown voice ' SURPRISE ' i was scared to the core so i hid behind him . Ash was in defencive stance... But suddenly.. the darkness was replaced by light.. there was ballon everywhere... Confetti popped as soon as light got on.by this time our parents and friends reached House and came near us..

Ash:" Guys, it's you all.. i can't believe" Ash yelled seeing the people infront of him... Wait i recognised all of them.thanks to Ash showing his photo album... They were Ash's friends and travelling companions Misty, Brock, may, max, dawn, Tracey, iris And cilan . Then suddenly all of them yelled together

All of Ash friends:" CONGRATULATIONS ASH FOR WINNING KALOS LEAGUE AND
AND CONGRATS FOR YOUR WEDDING." They all congraluted us, which made me and Ash smile and blush.

Ash and serena:" thank you so much guys" me and Ash said in unison.

Ash:" dad , this was the surprise you were talking about" Ash asked his dad.

Red:" yes, did you like this surprise party " red asked, Ash nodded happily. And he ran off to greet his friends before motioning me , bonnie ,Clemont to come along.. while our parents went outside to prepare food, outside.. i Guess they wanted to have this surprise party outside which is good too. and oak went to lab with Gary for some work..

As soon As Ash reached to his friends, he got tackled a hug by misty, and may and Max hugged Ash leg, while. I was not any feeling Envy at any girls.those all three girls And Max congraluted my husband and he thanked them.and they let him go.then dawn and ash high-fived each other.i guess it's there friendship symbol.

Ash;" thanks misty,dawn ,max and may" ash thanked them.

Brock:" long time no see Ash, congratulations Ash for winning both kalos league and snacthing yourself a girl before me" Brock wished Ash, but for the last part he anime cried, which made sweatdropped evryone except me, bonnie and Clemont Just looked
confused.

Iris:" congratulations once again Ash! I see Ash Ketchum is not little kid anymore" iris praised Ash, but why she calling Ash kid anyway.

Cilan:" congrats Ash, i knew you had it in you" cilan started.then he did a dramatic pose and started babbling something which we have no idea what he is talking about..except Ash and iris evryone jerked back.. until Iris elbowed him..