CHAPTER. 15 THE LEGENDARY BATTLE

Guys before we start , I've released the first chapter of my new book called" The kanto champion and queen" .. don't forget to check out

Last time: our famous camel reunite with his uncle and learned that the person who caused his dad to be in coma is still unknown. And for our amour couple arrived Kanto with there friends.lets continue where We left XD.

In sinnoh International police headquarters:

Time: 5 .pm

No one's pov or third person's pov:

A man with police uniform was running with fast pace, Like, he is in hurry on something.he was running in hallway, as he running there was a door in his front eyesight which was locked ,he quickly unlocked it by swiping card and burst into room gaining the attention of all people in room who were just monitoring the the region with computer screen or just doing there work we can say.

Seeing the man panting heavily,two figures walked to man, those were red and mark, fathers of Ash Ketchum and Serena Ketchum.

Red:" hey officer , what happened" Red asked the man.

Mark:" yeah wassup with rush, Is everything alright" mark enquired.

Man:" y-yeah," * panting* I'm fine"that's all the man could say.

After some time, the man recovered.

Man:" you see ,red and mark sir, you have a order from pokenation"

Mark:" haa, A command" Mark questioned to which the man nodded.
..

Man:" yes.. you do have , you and red sir have to report kalos region as you both have a mission there''

Red:" Kalos , but why"

Man:" i don't know sir, i couldn't get further info From pokenation either as they didn't give me time to ask them and the other information
you need for this exigency mission you will be provided by kalos headquarters."

Red and mark looked at man with surprise and confuse look for a moment then at there's fellow staff member as they both (red and mark) thought who Will do there duties.
Man understand what Red and mark are thinking so he assured them.

" Oh about your work here, don't worry I'll assign anyone to fillup your work" the police man assured them as red and mark left to pack things and set off to kalos before messaging there loved ones ( Delia and grace) about there sudden visit to kalos.

As both red and mark left the room with there packed backpack. The man, police man smirked evily seeing the two going.
"Wow, can't believe they would buy that easily, my freakin lie.they don't know they are unknowingly helping him.. master Rolexander".he thought.

>>>>>>>>>>Opening intro<<<<<<<<<<

Over at Ash and others in Kanto, vermillion city.

Serena's pov:

Serena:"i-t is lugia" i stutterd out.

Clemont:" yeh it is lugia,but isn't it looking different from the normal lugia" Clemont wondered.

Goh:'' yeah you are right, the lugia which i and ash rode it was white and Blue colour in its wing .. and that's how me and Ash met on that fateful day".goh boasted.