CHAPTER. 8 HOME COMING

Last time: After getting married, our hero's Ash and serena faced some teasing's and embrassing circumstances . And also they both made love for eachother, first time as married couple. Let's get where we left.

Third person's pov:

The sun rises in the heart of the kalos region, lumiose city.waking up the people and Pokemon in the process.At in a hotel room,(A/N : yep they are in hotel room, cuz the wedding venue  is near the hotel). A couple is sleeping without care in the world, A boy who is Ash Ketchum sleeping laying on his back with his lover's head on boy chest who is Serena Ketchum. Both were naked due the intense activity they had last night.. just then the serena who was sleeping on Ash, started to, groggily wakeup,she opened her eyes then closed and rubbed her eyes to adjust the morning sunrays which are approaching from windows.when she tried to get up,but couldn't as something was holding her ,she looked her around,and blushed brightly as she saw herself naked with ash,but soonly relaxed as last night events flodded in her mind, " wow i can't believe,we did 'that ' last night, but I'm glad.i lost my virginity to my one and only love..Ash Ketchum" she smiled and snuggled more into him .but her movement caused Ash to wake up.he smiled when he saw her.

Ash:" Good morning my love,did you sleep well" Ash greeted his wife.

Serena:" ofcourse, when I'm sleeping on my husband's arms" Serena replied to her husband before giving him the morning kiss.

Ash:" glad you slept well, because of me " ash said, after breaking from the kiss.

The two stayed like that for few minutes, just enjoying each other embrace. Then both of them decided to get up and went to bathroom to take shower 'together' . If you ask where Pikachu is , he is sleeping with Ash mom ,Delia.as he didn't want to invade couple privacy as he was full well aware about there activity in ynight.after the shower, both of them got dress ed. And headed to hotels cafeteria where they greeted there friends and family who were already consuming there morning meal.Ash and serena sat next to Delia and Red, opposite to Gary, prof oak and lumiose siblings, where mark and grace sat in corner of dining table. Suddenly A electric mouse, which was Pikachu jumped on Ash's arms from Delia.

Ash:" hey buddy,how are you," ash asked his loyalty partner.

Pikachu:" pika ,pi" * I'm good " . replied Pikachu.

Delia:" Ash ,I'm glad Pikachu slept with me last night.you Know" Delia,Ash's mom was Said to her son. With slyly.

Clemont:" Pikachu , slept with Mrs Ketchum , why. Isn't Pikachu usually sleep with Ash:" Clemont asked Delia, not knowing couple's intimate activity.

Gary:" well Clemont, Pikachu slept with Delia, just he can't bear to hear the all noise and witness the act. That he never want to see in his whole life" . Gary Said with smirk, while eyeing at Ash and serena,who blushed madly.. while red professor oak and mark chuckled.

After some thinking, Clemont finally understand what Gary meant.

Clemont:" oh, i didn't expected that" Clemont said to himself while thinking ' wow , im glad bonnie is not here,other wise she will ask those questions, which i don't know how to answer' Clemont thought while looking behind, where his sister bonnie, bringing breakfast for Ash and serena from the cafeteria.

Mark, seeing the couple who had red face, From embrasment. Decided to change the subject.

Mark:" listen here everyone, the flight will leave at 10.30, so let's quickly swallow down your breakfast and head to airport" Mark announced.

Red:" yep , and Ash and serena, you both have a surprise waiting for you at pallet" Red said to couple.

Serena:" what is it father" Serena asked her father-in-law, but still getting used to call him like that.