CHAPTER . 12 THE APART TIME.

Last time: Our hero's Ash and serena decided to apart for a while for there career purpose, much to couples disappointment... But being sad to leave each other they agreed reluctantly.. let's what they are doing on their own adventure.

After 2 years since ash and serena parted ways...

Location: kanto, vermillion city, professor cerise lab... Time 7.00 morning. Time 7.00 in morning.

Ash's pov:

I walked downstairs to living room of prof cerise's lab with my loyal partner Pikachu on my shoulder.i cleared my throat gaining everyone's attention in the living room which consists of prof cerise and his wife Talia,his children's chole and Parker and chyrsa and ren Who are his assistants and finally goh who is my childhood friend along with chole.

Ash:" good morning everyone''i greeted everyone.

" Good morning Ash'' evryone greeted me back.As I sat Next to Goh.

Prof cerise:" so I assume you all are heading too hoenn today" prof asked us.

Goh:" yeah prof we are,i can't wait to see chole's performance in hoenn" goh said excitedly. While chole blushed slightly ..ah i Know chole had crush on Goh .but goh is dense to notice her feelings Just like me, i was dense too notice serena's feelings to me .. speaking of serena..yes today I'm gonna met her but she don't know about my arrival to hoenn ,it's just to surprise her, i can't wait to see her reaction today.

Ash:" yeah me too,goh i can't wait to reach hoenn" i exclaimed to goh more excitedly then him . who in return looked at me with questioning look along with everyone.

Ash:" is everything okay, did I say something wrong" i asked nervously.

Talia:" No ash, it's that you very exlirated about something..its about chole's performance or going to hoenn". Mrs cerise asked me .

Ash:" oh about that you will found out soon" i managed to calm there suspicious to me which worked.

Soon me,goh and chole were in plane, heading towards hoenn region as i was staring at the ocean below me i reminisced my past..

After saying goodbye to my love serena, my mom gave me tickets to Alola region.A region which was new to me while i went Alola my mother-in-law grace went to her home region,kalos. When i reached Alola it was tropical region with different types of Pokemon and some Pokemon which looks similar to my home and other region but different types and different appearance such as alolan vulpix which is ice type. And without knowingly i went to Pokemon school where i met my alolan friends kiawe,Lana,mallow,sophocles and Lillie And professor kukui And Burnet who are like parents to me, i got blessed by tapu Koko giving me a Z ring and z crystal for electric type,the one who gave me those were guardian pokemon of Alola along with tapu lele,bulu and fini while i stayed at professor kukui' house and studying there ,i didn't told anyone about me and serena's marriage i thought it would be wierd to say a 17 years boy got married.

Soon i participated in island trails by defeating Olivia who is kiawe's mother, Nanu, hala the grandfather of hau and finally hapu and in return earning z crystals like electium z, normallium z , rockium z and so on... After we befriended with solagaleo,lunala, Naganadel, and saved Lillie's mother lusamine from UB-01 with help of gladion's who is my rival and Lillie's brother.After saving lusamine prof kukui' proposed Burnet and got married with professor Burnet as these two are like my father and mother. After lusamine formed a team called' The Ultra guardians' who rescue people and Pokemon from ultra beasts ofcourse I and our friends were in that team.