CHAPTER. 16 MY NEW DREAM

Last time: Our heroes returned to kanto and on There way to prof cerise lab they faced a problem. That was Shadow lugia , but somehow our heroes defeated lugia with help of Ilama god and creation trio while Arceus completely shattered Mr mew obsession's dream.Now let's continue where we left.

Kanto, vermillion city,prof cerise lab

Time 7. Pm .

Serena's pov:

Right now ,we are heading to prof cerise lab and it wouldn't take too long till we reach there.Ash is just been quite from after we farewell Arceus and creation trio.its unusual of him normally he would talk with others and he would flirt with me but he's been fully silent now which is making me worry i need to ask him later what's bothering him .And for Clemont And bonnie having usual siblings talk and chole is convincing goh to move on from arceus what ordered him to abound his dream, seriously this dick head is still so stubborn.

Chole:" oh come on Goh,just move on from it already" yelled chole .

Goh:" how,tell me how i can Chole, i can't give up on mew ,she is my life." Goh shouted back.,,

Chole:" ughh, can't you understand idiot what arceus said , you should just stop having a stupid fetish with mew and achive a dream which is worth in your Life " exclaimed Chole.

Goh:" OH YEAH, I'M UNLIKE YOU WHO IS
TOO TOUCHY AND IRASCIBLE TO OTHERS AND TOOK SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT THERE DREAM EVEN AFTER GOING TO DAMM SCHOOL" snapped goh, i was shocked and angry at him, shocked that , even that ( yelling or snap at some one thing) had it in him.angry how can he hurt a girl when she's helping him and care for him,i was just joking him being Dick head, but now he is completely A
DICKHEAD .
As i saw Chole tears filled her eyes.

Chole:" yeah you are right goh, I'm a Irascible and irritating girl right" chole said as single tear escaped both of her
eyes.

Goh:" yep, now you realized what i said ( about he snapping at her) was true" goh said non-chalantly, as except goh , everyone eyes widened while looking at goh as he is most idiotic and naive guy in this world. Seriously .

Chole:" what, goh how could you" Chole sobbed and ran into forest side.

Goh:" Chole wait" but she was already out of our sight. He turned to us as we all looking at him angrily" what happened guys, why she ran off and why you all looking at me like that"

>>>>>>>>>>Opening intro<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bonnie:" seriously, you don't know, you just did a great work . you know" said annoyed bonnie.

Goh:" really" smiled goh as he didn't understand what actually bonnie meant.
Ugh all legendaries throw your attacks on DICKHEAD pls( Like calem BUSES,)

Clemont:" Goh that's not what bonnie meant, you just hurted Chole's feelings by snapping at her".

Goh:" well that's what she gets for trying to convince me for abounding my dream"protested Goh.

Ash:" seriously you are more dense then i thought.Even i wasn't this dense when i was used to be" ash sighed

Goh:" come on Ash,I'm not dense" i let go off Ash's arm and stomped on goh as i yelled.

Serena:" ugh yes you are, can't you understand what everyone are trying to explain you.you can't catch mew , she is Arceus daughter.if you really want to catch her you have to go through Arceus and defeat him which is impossible.and to worse you just Snapped at girl who is in love with you" i yelled at him.