CHAPTER. 5 WEDDING PREPARATIONS

Last time: Serena was completely shock yet very delighted , when Ash confessed and proposed,to which she happily accepted. And they encountered the guardian legendary of sky ho-oh , who escorted amour couple to alpha of all Pokemon, Arceus, who gave some special powers to couple, which they need in future threat.with that Arceus send them back to there world from hall of horginn and informing he would be priest to there upcoming wedding.

Bonnie's. Pov :

I'm currently strolling around the Lobby of Pokemon centre in lumiose city, even through me and big brother could have stayed in our home, with our dad . But didn't as we thought soon serena would head off to hoenn region for her performance career, same can said with ash, but different career and different region, so they are leaving within 3-2 days as lumiose airport is refurbishing due to team flare attack on kalos. Well it's a sad goodbye all right. Speaking of Ash and serena, i haven't seen them since 11 am. Since there parents gave us a surprise visit. I wonder what is all about these ideal between ash and serena and there respective family .as i was in my deep thought, some one broke it . It was none other than my Big brother Clemont.

Clemont:" bonnie, what are you doing here. On this late it's already 8.30, you know, you should get to ready for bed" my brother asked me in concern.

Bonnie:" i know Clemont, but have you not noticed. ash and serena are not here, we know they must went outside. But without informing us .not to mention why ash and serena parents are here all of a sudden. Isn't it strange " . I asked my brother.

Clemont:" now you said it , you are right, i haven't seen those too since morning. And about there parents having visiting us. It must be something important or maybe it is a coincidence about both Ash and serena family's programe to meet there children at same time " . my big bro explained me. I thought there might be some point at his declaration. But still it doesn't make any sense, i was about to ask something to Clemont, but stopped when i Heard some laughing sound at entrance of Pokemon centre automatic door.

Bonnie:" huh" i turned around, and saw Ash and serena making there way through main door of Pokemon centre to us , i was relieved when I saw them, but when they came near, i saw something that was unusual, Ash and serena holding hands, wait could it be are they... No no , it's impossible them to be a item . When one is dense and another is shy. It might they not realised when they holding each other hand.

Bonnie:" ASh SERENA" i exclaimed and ran over to them and hugged theme both in relive.

Ash: " oh hey bonnie"ash asked me smilingly

Clemont:" where were you guys, we were worried about you know" my brother asked Ash and serena as he came over to us and i realsed From the hug.

Serena:" oh sorry Clemont and bonnie to make you both bother about us, we just went a little walk.. yeah walk hehe " serena nervously replied and blushed a little, wait is she blushing because of she holding hands of her crush, let's tease her a little.

Serena:" soooo serenaaa ,are you enjoying holding hands of ashhh" i teased her by emphasizing lot of word's.but to my surprise she didn't turn into Tomato, instead she gave me slight smirk at me . what.

Serena:" why not bonnie, can't i hold the hand's of my fiance's .i can right ashy" she replied me and turned towards ash smilingly when she said last part . mine and Clemont eye's widened in complete shock.i glanced at ash who nodded and smiled back at serena and kissed her on the lips who returned the kiss happily.

Bonnie and Clemont:" WHATT " me and my Big brother yelled at unison at complete disbelief and our jaw dropped to the floor.

Bonnie:" ash serena what's going on, can you explain us " i asked the couple after they broke From the kiss.clemon nodded his head towards couple, indicating he has same question as mine.