1

<3

"Why can't you do anything right? You're always saying that your smart and pretty but now you're forcing me to do all the work!
I'm not your stupid puppet. Get your live together and leave us alone. You are nothing to me and the others so you better make this damn project on your own and I hope for you to do it right, because if we'll get a bad grade...you're dead."

Loud screams could be heard inside of Hwang Hyunjin's dorm.
He and Han Jisung, who happened to be his worst enemy, were assigned to do an important school-project together which obviously didn't turn out good.

It started when they went to Hyunjin's dorm together and said boy bumped into Jisung, making him fall.
Tho Hyunjin didn't do it extra, he of course laughed at the younger.

Since then they were fighting about the smallest things, like the Color of the pencils, their handwriting and also which Rahmen flavour is the best.

And in the end Jisung lost it all.

He had the feeling he did everything alone while Hyunjin used the time to tease him.

For him this project was the last chance to pass the class while Hyunjin of course didn't need to worry.

He always had good grades, was popular, the teachers loved him and now he even stole or better manipulated Jisung's friends.

"Why won't you listen to me I'm writing down all the informations. We can't do anything without them.
I am trying to help you!", Hyunjin tried defending himself.

But nothing seemed to work.

Hyunjin would lie if he said Jisung's words didn't hurt.
Was it really his fault?
He never realised how much he hurted the younger.
He always thought their fighting was funny but it quickly took the wrong turn.
Did he really seem like an arrogant asshole?
Was he just a burden?

<3