9

<3

A smile was plastered onto Jisung's face. Right now, he couldn't be happier.
It was all going to be alright.
Their friendship was saved.
At least, he hoped it was.

He was sitting on Hyunjin's couch, watching as the older grabbed some glasses for the soda.

"So...Wanna talk it out? You know...about our friendship. Maybe we could start new?"

Hyunjin nodded.
He was ready to start off for a new beginning.

"We'll then, I'm Han Jisung, 17 years old and I like quokkas, sweets and fried chicken.", Jisung said smiling.

Hyunjin started to smile. This was the type of conversation he always dreamed of. A normal shit-chat with Jisung.

He already imagined sitting on a couch while sharing a pot of popcorn.

He sat himself straight and answered.
"I am Hwang Hyunjin and 18 years old. I love art and dancing."

An awkward laugh followed from Jisung, which made them both smile.

"You look so dumb right now.", Hyunjin commented while holding in his laughter.

Jisung gave him an annoyed look and grabbed a pillow beside him, throwing it into Hyunjin's direction.

Ready to fight back, Hyunjin stood up and jumped onto Jisung, leaving said man little time to protect himself.

The pillow fight was only a small part of their day. They made pasta together, watched a random show and talked about their personal lives.

They learned more about one another and couldn't help but to notice how similar they actually were.
Even if it was just a small thing, they both started a big discussion about it, making time fly like a bird.

It wasn't their different lifestyle that made them dislike each other, it was more like their similarity made them nervous.

At the end of the day, they even shared a small hug.
Awkward, but cute.

<3