5

<3

Jisung was looking out of the window, watching the rain fall to the ground.
There was not much he could do now.

‚Apologising to Hyunjin was easy, just go and tell him that you're sorry.'

He even planned how.
The first step was to buy chocolate and step two was go to him and say sorry.

The sudden flash of depression coming over him was not helpful.
Everything felt like shit and he only wanted to cry.

Lately he just couldn't have any fun.
He only layed in bed and slept the whole time. He wasn't sick, no it was more kind of a seasonal depression.
Winter was slowly leaving. Tho it left way to much rain while doing so.

And again, he had drowned in pitying himself to the point he actually started crying.

Tears fell from his eyes.
He squeezed the right sleeve of his shirt and forced himself to stand up.

He went to the kitchen and started pouring coffee into a pot, only for that pot to be grabbed and dranken by someone else.

He slowly lifted his head and looked into Seungmin eyes. 'Of course it is Seungmin, who else',  he thought.

"Stop drinking that poison when you feel down and get up. Hiding in your bed Leads to nothing and you know that. When you think it'll go away by itself, then you can wait for a long time, belive me.", Seungmin said in a harsh voice.

The others words hurt, they were like an arrow piercing right through his heart but strangely, they gave him some kind of comfort.

They always did.
Seungmin was extremely talented when it came to pointing out why he was feeling these shitty feelings.
And he was right.

So the next thing he did was run.
Not before giving Seungmin a hug, but after that he messily put on shoes, grabbed the door handle and stormed out of the building, right into the rain.

When he reached the building he was looking for, he knocked on the door and was greeted with a confused face.

"Jisung?"
<3

"Jisung?"<3