2

The world's not nice, the world's cool, it's not beautiful and it will never be enough.

After Jisung stormed out of the apartment Hyunjin laid on his bed.
He didn't realise what really happened.

Was he actually hurting Jisung?
He never wanted to hurt him.
He didn't like him, no he hated him, but still, that didn't give him a reason to hurt the younger.

He felt lost.
What should he do now?
Apologise?

No he too had enough reasons to be mad.

His intentions were to find friends, which he obviously did and not hurt or bully Jisung.

Maybe he made mistakes but If so, Jisung should have talked to him.

They hated each other so he understood why the younger got mad but was it really his fault?

The others probably didn't like him too. They knew Jisung way longer than him so it was clear that after this he wasn't welcomed in their friendgroup anymore.

But was he?

After all it was just a fight.

He didn't notice the tears escaping his eyes.

Stressed and overwhelmed he closed his eyes trying to forget what just happened.

When he got up, he saw the papers of the project on the floor and slowly started to get back to work.

[Skip to Jisung]

Angry the squirrel-like-boy shut the door behind of him and ran to his dorm.

He didn't feel guilty or regretted what he did. In his view Hyunjin deserved it.

He never wanted to get "violent" but Hyunjin made him get mad without doing anything, he couldn't help it.

And he would be lying if he said he wasn't ready to punch the beauty out of the olders face.

"He better gets us a good grade...", he mumbled and gritted his teeth.
But saying that also felt a bit dumb.

He probably shouldn't have given the project to him, after all it was still much work.

For a short moment he even considered going back, but he decided on sending Hyunjin the notes he had token.

When he finally arrived he opened the door and was greeted by Seungmin, one of his best friends and roommate.

The younger directly noticed Jisung's stressed look.

"You okay?", Seungmin asked and Watched Jisung falling down onto their small couch.

"No not really.", he said while comfortably putting a blanket over his body.

Confused Seungmin rased his eyebrows.

"What happened?", he asked worried.

"Me and Hyunjin fought because he did nothing for the project. I told him to do his shit alone and left, but that was probably not a good solution. I was so mad and disappointed, I couldn't help it."

Seungmin's look became slightly sad and he sighed while massaging his head with his fingers.
He knew Jisung well enough to notice that he was disappointed in himself as well.

"You guys will never stop will you?", he asked as he took place next to the older.

Jisung couldn't figure out if Seungmin was trying to help or scold him.
So he slowly shock his head.

A sigh left the younger boys mouth.
"Please talk to him, I know you guys could be great friends."

Jisung made a disgusted face. He knew Seungmin was probably right, but being Friends with Hyunjin?
No. Not after what he had done.

<3