4

<3

Silent tears streamed down Hyunjin's face, as he sat up from his bed. He normally didn't have nightmares but the last two days it just seemed impossible for his body to sleep in peace.

A glance to his clock showed him that he still had 3 hours left before his first class would start, so he slammed his head onto the pillow and tried to get back to sleep.

Unfortunately that didn't work which left him sitting in front of his window, together with a cup of tee in his hand.

The night sky always made him more calm and also gave him more inspiration for his art.

He decided to grab his sketchbook, while turning on a small light and started making a rough sketch.

"I could call Felix, he's probably still awake and playing video games.", he thought but already deleted it from his head right after.

"No I'm not going against my plan. Jisung will apologise."

[...]

The dim light of his phone shined into Felix face as he watched the screen showing a boring "victory" animation.

He couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin and how the older hadn't texted any of them in the last three days.

Minho, his roommate, had told him not to worry too much but deep down Felix knew that Minho was probably even more worried than he himself.

The older had said something about "I still wonder why Jisung tried avoiding it so much. Did something happen?".
But what could have possibly happened? It's not like they hate each other to the point where they would start mentally hurting each other.

No,they wouldn't do that, would they?

Felix was shaken out of his thoughts by an annoyed Minho who grabbed the youngers phone, put it into his pocket, pressed him down on the bed, and placed the blanket over Felix's body.

"Felix it's late and you need to wake up at 6 a.m. try to sleep now, I won't help you if you get sick.", was all that he said.

He headed back to the door and whispered a quiet "good night".

Felix could clearly see the concerned look on his friends face.
He watched the door close and looked at his now empty hands.

After he was sure the older was back in his bed, he let out a final sigh and cuddled up into the blanket, finally feeling tired enough to sleep.

<3