10

<3

Shopping was one of the only things Jisung liked about the public life.
He could spend the money his grandma gifted him in small vintage stores.

So he invited Hyunjin.
The older loved shopping just as much as much as he did.
He texted him asking to hang out and go take a walk through the town, trying to sound calm and chill.

He wasn't.
Thoughts of them fighting came to his mind, making his stomach turn in unhealthy directions.

What if he messes up?

It would be embarrassing, fighting in public, but so was overthinking.
It made humans unable to sleep, made them feel sad and overwhelmed.

Embarrassing.

How could such a hateful and gross emotion have such an extremely big part in the human heart and their way of thinking. Manipulating them into hating themselves.

And again...thinking about overthinking, makes him emotional and overwhelmed.

So he shut himself up. In order to finally let go of the past.
Hyunjin was a nice and pretty guy. He loved helping and the last thing he would do was start a fight with Jisung in public.

They could hate eachother to the point they would kill. Starting a fight in public, bothering not just themselves but other people, was an unspoken rule.

And then, after all the chaos his mind had caused again, his phone buzzed, showing a message from Hyunjin.

"Sure, let's meet at the north gate! :)"

[...]

"Look at This!", Hyunjin said, while excitingly pointing at an old Nintendo Ds.

"I love these kinds of second hand stores. I remember playing Pokémon, Super Mario, The legend of Zelda and Nintendogs! They were my favourite. Oh what I would do to do it again.
I have to ask my mom to send it to me. I bet she knows where it is..."

Hyunjin wasn't even breathing. Telling Jisung about his childhood and gaming habits, as if there was no tomorrow.
It didn't bother Jisung.
He liked listening to Hyunjin's voice. Especially when he is so happy.

Childhood memories were something both of them could talk about for hours. Happily remembering the years of innocence and freedom.

And so they did.
They talked for hours, forgetting to spend any money. Sitting on two stones near the park.

Calmly watching leafs fall from trees, flying with the wind.

"Did you know that if the leafs start to fall down, they all peacefully lay go to sleep? The nature gives them all a break, letting them go in peace.", Jisung said, watching Hyunjin's face go curious.

"They go before the cold can harm them, but they aren't fleeing. They are ready for someone new to take over their responsibilities. Kinda like parent when their children turn to adults. They move out and start to live a new chapter of life. It doesn't make the parents less important, tho still it makes you feel special."

It is a story his father always tells him. It doesn't make much sense, but listening to it, makes you calm down.

Whenever he felt uneasy in school or had a Panik attack, his father tried his best to distract him from the cruel thoughts.

"So...do you wanna go back to the dorms? You can stay over. Well at least if you want to.", Hyunjin asked.

Jisung could see why the older needed some company. He didn't have a roommate nor a friend who didn't have one, so that they could stay over or move in with him.

"Sure! Let me just text Seungmin."

<3