3

<3

With an unmotivated expression Hyunjin started his day.

He had sent the teacher all of "their" work and now he decided that it was time for him to finally enjoy the weekend.
At least, Jisung send him some notes.

Chan had texted him, asking if he wanted to have breakfast with them, but he only responded with a cold "No but thank you.".

He waited for an apology.
If the rest of the friendgroup wanted him to come back, Jisung needed to apologise. It wouldn't take them long to figure out, that Hyunjin's absence had something to do with him.

It couldn't be too hard to find friends to hang out with, in the meantime. He was pretty, had good grades, was quite popular he should already have tons of friends.

Jisung should know, that he was hurt, and by all hatred he held towards him, even Hyunjin knew, that the small boy had a big heart.

POV. Straykids

"Why isn't he here, he usually shows up everytime we call him? Is he okay?", Felix asked worriedly.
He was the one who introduced Hyunjin to their friendgroup and always had a better relationship with him than the others.

Chan was quick to answer him:
"He said he didn't want to. Sounded a bit off, but we can't force him."

The looks the other six gave him were not pleased.

"He's probably just grumpy about your fight yesterday, right Jisung?", Seungmin said while suspiciously eyeing the squirrel-like-boy.

"Again?", Changbin asked while chewing on his food.
"What was it this time, he laughed at you, you laughed at him? He slapped you, you slapped him?"
You could hear the amused tone in his voice.

"He wasn't doing anything for our project so I got mad screamed a little and told him to do it alone.", Jisung responded hoping to finally be able to switch topics.

He saw that the others didn't take it to serious, and was quite thankful for that. The less trouble, the better.

"Okay it's not a big deal. Come on let's finish our food!", he said and luckily made everyone loose their interest in the subject. He hoped they would not start to talk about it again. It was normal that sometimes some of them would not come to their breakfasts.
The eight guys were in Highschool and often used their free time sleeping or studying.

Still he knew, he had to apologise to Hyunjin. Just not now.

<3