2

I had a weekend off. Finally! I could do whatever I wanted.
Well... most of the time I would just go out to eat and walk by the river. I don't have any friends.
In fact, I am kinda living a lonely life of an uni student, but I don't mind it all that much. I got used to it after some time.
I kinda feel like I am gonna stay alone forever because I am- me.

This saturday I decided to do something nice for myself, so I went to the mall.

It's a huge one and there is so many stores and restaurants you can choose to go to.

I went into the first shop with quality underwear that I saw. I am in need of some new boxers.

I am preop as you can say and I- I honestly don't know if I ever want to get a surgery done. I would like to undertake the top surgery but I am not so sure about the bottom part. I heard from other people that it hurts a lot and I am not sure I would be able to take that.

Anyway, I am still just in the beginning of my transition and every single transition is different so...

I grabbed the pack of three black boxers, taking them to the cashier in the back of the store.

"Cash or charge?" she asked me.

"Cash." I took out the right amount of money, handing it to her. I watched her closely as she handed me the bag.

"Here." she checked me up and down before I left. I don't like the stares they give me but I guess that's what I signed up for. Some people notice straight away, some either don't or they just don't give a fuck, which is also good. It's my life and my body after all.

I saw a super cool jumper as well but I decided not to buy it since I wasn't really in need of clothes at the moment.

I sat down into the food corner with some salad that I bought. Another reason for people to stare... yeah, I eat salad, wow.

When I finished eating I stopped by some cafeteria where I decided to get some sorbet smoothie.

"Hello." I entered the place. It was empty, there was just me. At first I wasn't sure if there even was a waiter or some staff.

"Hello, what can I get you?" a boy appeared from underneath the surface of the counter just when I reached it myself.

The boy looked- proper nice.

"Hey?" he chuckled and I just kept staring at him in response.
"Yeah?" I shook my head, finally waking up from my daydream.

"What can I get you?" he repeated himself.
"I would like the raspberry sorbet shake." I mumbled.
"Here or to go?" he smiled, showing off his white pearls.

"I-" to go Louis.
"Will drink it here actually." what?

"Alright. I will bring it to your table." the boy flashed me a smile before he turned around.

I walked over to one of the tables, taking a seat.

I checked myself to see if everything seemed right and cleared my throat a couple of times as well. I didn't have to wait long for my order.

"Here is your drink." the boy put the shake in front of me when he was done preparing it.

He was like a dream. Why was he so- I don't know. His energy, the kindness that was radiating from him...

"Thank you." I picked it up while watching him leave. He was perfect. His long, curly hair was just the right type of hair to run your hand through. While I was sipping my drink I kept eyeing him up and down. He was wearing black skinnies and a tshirt with a bee in the middle of it. I think I have seen it somewhere on Pinterest before.

When I finished my drink I brought the glass back to the counter, still staring at the boy with huge green eyes.

"Do you want something else?" he gave me yet another smile.
"I- actually-" I cleared my throat in order to keep my voice low.

"I just- it was good." I said in the end, locking my lips. Fuck, this was awkward.

"Was it?" the boy was obviously amused.
"Would you-" I tried to ask him if he could tell me his name or number or literally anything, but it just wasn't coming out.

"Here." he handed me a piece of paper while biting on his lip shyly.

"Oh, t-thanks." I smiled awkwardly as I took it from him.

"Have a nice day." I began to walk in the direction of the door.

"You too." he exclaimed.

When I got out I quickly ran somewhere where he couldn't see me.

When I thought I was safe I finally unfolded the paper.

'It's Harry, that's my name. :)
What is yours? 07911 123456.'

I smiled like an idiot when I saw that. He was just so...

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone!
I am here with this new short story that I have been keeping for myself but I decided it's time to publish it.<33
I hope you will like it.
I will post new parts everyday until it's finished.

Remember you are enough and you are beautiful.

I love you all.<333

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️