12 - new chapter!

It was finally summer but it was also unbearably hot. It wasn't typical for London to be this hot during summer. Harry came home from work around four. I was home on that day, only had a couple of classes in the morning.

"It's hot out there. Do we have some cold drinks?" Harry was sweaty and his cheeks were all red.
"Yeah, there should be some beer in the fridge." I told him as he passed the couch I was sitting on.
He came back into the living room with two cans of beer in his hands.
"Here." he handed me one.
"Thank you." I looked up at him and smiled before he pecked my lips.
He plopped down next to me with his own can of beer.

"I'd go to a pool. Do you wanna go?" he turned towards me, tracing my shoulder with his index finger.
I hated pools. I hated summer to be honest.
Harry realized when I kept quiet for a while.
"I know it's not the best for you. It's okay if you don't want to go." I grabbed Harry's hand on my shoulder, keeping it in place.
"I just hate when people look at me because of my binder. It's like I am a part of some exhibition." I sighed.
"People should mind their own business." Harry pressed his head against my shoulder.

"Let's pack and go." I said in the end.
It was really hot and I wanted Harry to be able to cool down.
"We don't have to go if you don't feel like it." Harry opposed when I got up from the couch.
"No, let's go." I helped him stand up.

———

"Swimsuit, sunscreen, blanket, towels, snack, water... What else?" Harry looked into our packed bag.
"I think we have it all, love." I pecked his temple.
"Yeah, I guess so." Harry grabbed the bag, taking a look at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you sure you wanna go?" he asked.
"Yeah, I am. We are ready, let's go." I took the keys and opened the door for him.

———

"Here is a nice place." Harry pointed to a free spot under a tree.
He took the blanket out and put our things on it. I looked around nervously, feeling my anxiety levels  rising. I was in my swim shorts and a tshirt still. Harry was already just in his swim shorts, ready to go into the water.
"Louis, will you put sunscreen on my back?" he grabbed the bottle.
"Of course, love." I took it from him and massaged a great amount of it into his back.
"I can't have you burn yourself." I whispered to him.
Harry blushed at that, I could see it. I also put sunscreen on his neck and arms in the end.
"Do you want help too?" Harry grabbed the bottle from me when I was finished.
"No, I am alright babe. You can go ahead." I gave him a smile.
Harry kissed me before he ran towards the pool, just like a kid. I loved pools when I was little but it became sort of a nightmare for me later on.

I put on my sunglasses and sat down onto the blanket, just watching the people around me, but mostly Harry in the water.
He swam for a bit before he looked in my direction to still see me in my clothes, sitting at our spot. He got out of the water afterwards, approaching me.
"Are you not going into the water?" he asked, sitting down next to me.
"No, I am good." I told him.
"Louis..." Harry looked up at me.
"Go swim and I'm just gonna be here in the shadow. The sun can't get me here." I said without looking at him at all.
"But we are at the pool. You should be able to go in the water."
"Yeah, but I don't want to." I was growing annoyed quite a bit.
"Or you just care too much about other's opinions. They don't matter Louis, at all. What matters is only you and me right now. Fuck them all." I sighed and took my sunglasses down, taking my eyes to Harry.
"What if I just don't want to swim and that's all, H?" I asked him.
"Well..." he looked into his lap.
"I am gonna go into the water then." he sighed and left me at the blanket once again.

Harry got into the pool and looked around himself before he began to swim. There were young couples, older couples and groups of friends having fun and he was there alone. Fuck this.

I got up and turned around before I grabbed the hem of my tshirt.
I slowly pulled it over my head, revealing the nude fabric of my binder. I threw the tshirt on the blanket before I turned around.
No eyes were on me yet which was good. My anxiety was through the roof either way though. I began to walk in the direction of the pool, trying not to catch anybody's eyes.
"Mom, what's that on his chest?" I could hear one girl ask. At least she used the right pronouns.

I walked faster, making my way towards the pool quickly. As soon as I reached it I literally jumped in.
It was cold but I didn't care. I didn't want people to focus on my chest anymore.
"Lou." Harry swam towards me with smile on his lips. He was tall enough to reach the bottom but I wasn't.
I kept kicking my legs as my teeth chattered.
"You are cold." Harry pulled me closer, holding me against his chest.
I wrapped my legs around him, too tired of trying to stay above the water in one place.
"Yeah, but I am in the pool." I said.
"Yeah, you are. Fuck the people. It's just you and me." Harry pecked my lips.
I nodded before giving Harry a quick kiss back.

———

I was glad Harry persuaded me to go into the water. We had so much fun in the end.
"It's late, we should go home." Harry looked at the clock that was hanging on the building.
"Yeah, we should." we swam towards the ladder.
"Haz? Can I have a wish?" I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"Could you bring me my towel to the pool? You know, so I can wrap into it as soon as possible." Harry only nodded and in a second he was gone.

He arrived with both of our towels, one for me and for him.
"Here, wrap up." he held it for me as I stepped out of the pool.
As soon as I was wrapped in it like a burrito, I attacked Harry's lips.
"What was that for?" he smiled when we pulled away.
"Just wanted to show my boyfriend how much I love him." I said before I began to walk in the direction of our blanket.

———

We arrived home refreshed and feeling good. It was a bit complicated this afternoon, but we managed it. I was so glad I had Harry by my side.

As soon as we entered our flat, Harry pulled me close by the loops in my jeans.
"What are you doing, hmm?" I arched my brow at him.
"I want you." he whispered, leaning closer to my ear right after.
"I want you to fuck me, Louis." he knew what this was doing to me. I threw my head back as my lips parted.

I leaned forward and attached my lips to his neck, creating him a fresh bruise there.
"Louis!" he moaned out my name, squirming.
"Let's get you to bed, darling." I walked him into our bedroom.
"Can you prepare yourself for me while I do the same?" I handed Harry a half empty bottle of lube.
"Yes." he grabbed it from me eagerly.
It saved us time. Also, Harry loved to put on a show for me. He always made sure to moan my name loudly, making me want to ruin him later. This was gonna be fire as usual.

———

Harry was lying on my chest with a smile on his face. I didn't mind it anymore. I was okay with it.

He had that after sex glow as always.
"This was perfect." he told me before he looked up at me.
I smirked at him.
"Yeah?" he only nodded.
"Sex with you is something else." Harry pecked my lips.
"It's from another world." at first I didn't want to believe him those words but when he kept saying it after every sex, I realized he meant it.

"I love you Louis." he found my lips once again that night.
"Love you too, Haz." I smiled before caressing his long, messy curls.

——————————————————————————————
A/N
Hi my stars! This is a brand new chapter that wasn't a part of this story before. I wrote it yesterday and wanted to involve it, so here it is. Hopefully, you liked it.

Take care of yourselves!

I love you all no matter what!<33

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️