5

"I do."

"Alright, let's go then?" Harry giggled excitedly.
We walked side by side until we were standing in front of the entrance to the underground.

"You don't mind tube, right?"

"No, sure I don't." I gave him a smile. We made our way down the staircase. I could see how Harry's hand was swimming in the air, so I reached out and entwined our fingers.

Harry looked down at our hands, a smile appearing on his lips. As we walked onto the platform I could hear someone shout.

"Faggots!" I quickly turned to the opposite side of the platform, not facing that side from which the insult came from.

I glanced at Harry to see a frown on his face.

"Harry, he is stupid, okay? Just try to ignore him. Haters and homophobic people will sadly be here most likely forever. That doesn't mean you are broken or anything."

"Yeah, you are right." and just then the tube arrived.

"Let's go. I can't wait for what you have planned for us." we walked inside while still holding each other's hands.

It was half empty, so we could sit down.
Once the tube began to move I could feel Harry resting his head on my shoulder.

He was making me all tingly, happy and sad at the same time. Was that even possible?
To feel this all at the same time?

———

As I realized later, Harry had led me into his flat.

"Make yourself at home." he whispered when we entered.

It looked cozy and homey there. As soon as you stepped into the first room you could notice a little couch on the right side. It looked sort of like a bed. On the other side of the room was a kitchen. And in the middle, right next to the window, was a rainbow flag hanging on the wall.

I smiled when I noticed there were even fairy lights all above.

"I made something to eat in case I would really find you, which I did." Harry took something out of the fridge.

"It's very cozy here. Love the lights and flag."

"Thanks." Harry gave me a smile before he began to take something out on a plate.

"I am proud of being who I am. Although I still feel bad when I see such people, but who doesn't?" he sighed.

"Yeah."

"Here, I made these." he approached me with very nicely looking rolls. They were made of some dough in the middle, ham around them. There was also a dip in the middle of the plate. It looked nice.

"Sit down, don't stand." he put the plate down on the conference table, returning into the kitchen to grab two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Do you like red wine?"

"I do, yeah." with that Harry rested it in front of us before he sat down himself.

"So..." the atmosphere was pretty uneasy in that moment...

"Let me pour us some of the wine." Harry offered, grabbing the bottle.