13

I arrived home to a wonderful smell of cottage apples. As soon as I closed the door behind me I took down my drenched shoes and coat. It started pouring as soon as I left work.

Harry was making something in the kitchen. I approached him, hugging him from behind.
"Hi love." I kissed the skin on his neck.
"Hi." he smiled as he answered.
"Cottage apples and pumpkin soup?" I asked although I could see it myself.
"Yeah. I was in the mood for something nice." Harry said as he turned around in my hold.
"Okay." I smiled at him, reaching up to stroke his cheek.
"Did something happen today?" I questioned his actions.
"Well, not much." Harry shrugged.
"Hey, what is it then?" I took his hands in mine.
"I just want to have a nice date with my boyfriend." Harry looked up to meet my eyes.
"I want that too." I purred before kissing Harry's cheek.
"Okay, it's done so... let's eat something?" Harry pulled away from me.
"Yeah, want some help?" I offered but Harry declined.
"Okay." I sighed and went to sit at the table. I just wanted to help him.

Harry brought us each a soup and a plate with the apples on a tray.
"Today is a proper autumn day." I stretched a little since my binder has been once again bugging me for a while.

I pullled the plate towards me when I noticed an envelope on the tray. I frowned and took it into my hand.
"Love, is this yours?" I frowned since it was plain white.
"I am not sure. Just open it and have a look." Harry encouraged me.
I did as he told me, opening it in order to see what was inside. There was a lot of money, by lot I mean a lot.
"Gosh, what's this for?" I took them all out.
But then I noticed a little note at the bottom of the envelope.
It read 'Hopefully it will be enough for your top surgery.'

I had to stop in my tracks, my mouth flying open.
"What?" I looked at all the money in my hand.
"I have saved some money before I met you and have been saving since I met you as well. I also asked my family to help out. I know how important this is for you and I really don't want you to be hurting like right now or thinking you can't do things. Like when you didn't want to swim this summer." my eyes were filled with tears by then.

"Sorry." I said as I covered my face with my free hand.
"Lou." Harry got up from his chair, walking over to me.
"Don't cry please." I put the money down on the table, letting go of my own face.
"This is just- so amazing from you." I got up from his chair and hugged Harry tight.
"I love you so much." I said as I continued to cry.
"We love you too Lou. Me, mom, my sister... we all love you so much." I had to close my eyes in order to prevent the tears from escaping.
"Thank you Harry." I didn't care about anything in that moment, I just wanted to hug Harry forever.

Once I calmed down I pulled away from my boyfriend.
"Harry, this is so much. Are you sure you want me to spend it on this?" I looked down to my chest.
"I know you wanted to go to Japan. I thought you were saving up for that." I looked into my boyfriend's eyes, searching them for an answer.
"This is much more important."

"Gosh." I breathed in and out deeply in order to calm down finally.
"I still can't process it." I shook my head.

I erupted into sobs once again. I was just so emotional. I couldn't believe this was happening to someone like me. Harry saved money for me to be able to get surgery done, his family did too...

"Come here." Harry cooed and pulled me in for yet another hug.

Later that night we were finally able to finish our dinner and move to the couch. I pulled Harry on top of me, caressing his curls.
The green eyed boy was staring at me contently.
"What are you thinking of love?" I rasped.
"Just about how much I love you." I smiled at him before giving him a sweet kiss.
"I love you too. I am so glad we have found each other." I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

I was so glad to have Harry in my life. This boy showed me what true love is. Gosh, I was glad that fate brought me to that café all this time back. I didn't know what I would do if it didn't.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone!
Here is chapter 13. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will upload a one shot here a bit later because it's on the same topic as this story and I'd like to have it here for you as a little bonus.

Hope you are doing great. If not, my messages are always open.

I love you. Remember that you are all valid.
Take care of yourselves.

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️