Chapter 3 (Edited)

A/N: Warning. There's physical and verbal violence in this chapter. I thought I should warn you. If either of you is sensible to suicide talk, manipulation or you're not comfortable with psycopathy, I'll suggest you to read with cautiousness or not read at all.

"Twisted"

I slowly made my way to the door, clicking my heels tauntingly loud. By the way that a heartbeat raised from the other side of the door my goal of frightening Erika's daughter was working.

"Hey, sweetheart. Open the door" I called out sweetly, leaning against the pilar of the front frame crossing my arms. The door got opened slowly with a pair of bright grey staring at me. I wriggled my fingers in greeting, looking innocently which made her heartbeat race faster but tried to relax, opening wider the door. "I'm sorry if I scared you earlier" I apologized, lowering my eyebrows apologetically. "My cousin says I can be intimidating sometimes and that I need to be more polite. Of course, he's right. But I can't help it. So, apologizing for my behavior is the next big thing to do. Threatening people may be an easy thing but it's not the good way" I said, smirking to my insides when with every word, the girl seemed to relax more and more, unconsciously getting closer and leaving her home protection. My sweet word vomit working perfectly. Something I always managed to crack, a good act of my part.

"Oh, in that case... Apology accepted" The girl smiled, letting her guard completely down. I took that moment to straighten up and get closer to her, meeting my eyes with hers.

The effect was fast. Her pupils dilated the longer she kept my gaze. And now it was impossible for her to look away. She was under my will already.

"That's a relief. Because it was very rude of me. But you also were rude. Now, I'd love if you invite me in as a way to apologize" I compelled her, blinking and waiting patiently for the compulsion to sink.

She shook her head slightly in a daze before a sheepish smile crossed over her features. "I think I also should apologize, it's the right thing. Come inside. I don't want to be more rude than what I already was" She said beckoning me with a smile as she opened her door wider.

I reciprocated her smile, looking down at the entrance, hesitantly stepping forward waiting for the barrier to stop me but it didn't making my smile grow as I got my whole body inside the house. I closed the door, turning to face her

"I don't mean to push, darling but I'm kind of in disadvantage. You know my name but I dont know yours. That's rude"

She winced, my compulsion sinking further, eyes widening "I'm sorry. It slipped my mind. I'm Ashley. I'm sorry for being rude"

I smiled, "No worries love" I said siting on the sofa. I beckoned her with a finger, pointing at the seat in front of me. She had no choice but obey or she'll be rude. "I want to talk, sweetheart. About your mother"

Ashley sat down, watching me in curiosity

I smirked

~8~

Ashley was a mess of nervousness. It didn't take her a long time to realize she was being compelled. She figured it out when I forced her to slit her hand and pour me a little bit of her blood in my tea.

Tea I wasn't going to drink.

"I haven't done anything to you" She gasped in pain, watching the blood of her hand dripping to the floor with fear in her eyes. "Why do this to me?"

"Did your mother received my message?" I questioned instead of asnwering. I had in my hands a knife while laying down on the coach completely relaxed and comfortable.