Chapter 15 (Edited)

"All my children"

The morning after the ball, Kol and I were sitting together on the living room as Rebekah was nowhere in sight.

Klaus was in the room with us with a sketchbook in his hand, seeming annoyed that we were ignoring him.

I laughed amused, gesturing at Niklaus with my eyes

Kol smirked, giving his brother an innocent smile

Klaus narrowed his eyes, "Very funny"

"We aren't doing anything, brother" Kol shrugged slightly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.   "We're just catching up"

I nodded with a smile.

Rebekah walked in, wearing the same dress she wore at the ball and her hair messy.

Kol and I stood up, smirking.

Kol walked closer to her with a smug smile, stopping in front of her "Well, well, well... There's our girl"

"Doing the shame walk" I smirked, standing next to Kol.

Rebekah tried to walk pass us but we blocked her way, smiling in amusement as she glared at us "Get out of my way, guys" Rebekah gritted through her teeth.

"Out all night" I faked a gasp of surprise

"What a scandal!" Kol smiled in mock surprise "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Kol and I high fived.

Rebekah looked between us, annoyed "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" she threatened.

Kol and I chuckled

Rebekah pushed Kol away

Klaus smiled, looking up

"Don't start, Nik" Rebekah warned him

"I didn't say anything" Klaus told her innocently,

I sat down in amusement.

Kol sat down next to me. "I'm bored" I nodded in agreement, looking at Klaus. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment"

I gaped at him mockingly, "And what am I? Someone not worthy of entertain you? It hurts" I placed a hand in my heart, mocking hurt "I'm your favorite cousin"

"You're my only cousin, darlin'," Kol smirked rolling his eyes "But you're boring right now. Besides, you can't give me the fun I need" He wriggled his eyes.

I scrunched my nose in disgust "You're such a pig"

Kol shrugged, looking at Klaus, "So yes, I'm bored"

Klaus sighed, "What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it"

"It's no fun to go alone" Kol told him, frowning, "Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my hearts"

Klaus rolled his eyes, standing up "Ok. Why not?" Kol smiled standing up. I crossed my arms, leaning back in the coach "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date"