Chapter 7 (Edited)

"Elijah Mikaelson"

Present Day

Katherine was still in front of me, safe inside the tomb.

"I didn't know" Katherine said slowly. "And it wasn't my intention to turn Trevor against you, friend"

I picked at my nails, bored "I don't care anymore. Good thing I didn't purchase anything with him right? Less disappointment to deal with it" I shrugged, looking up "Nik was right. He wasn't worthy of my time" Katherine tensed at the name of my cousin making me chuckle, tilting my head aside sadistically, "Speaking of Nik..."

"You won't tell him about my whereabouts, right?" Katherine made her eyes wide pleadingly.

I stared at her, "You know I have to, friend. He knows when we lie" I whispered tauntingly. "I was going to dodge around the subject before he asked, only to help my friend. But, you stopped being one the moment you betrayed me and made him put a dagger in my heart" I pointed at her.

"It was me or you, Klary" Katherine defended her actions, "I was protecting myself! You'd know that"

I stopped in front of her, careful of not passing through the barrier of where the trap began, "Not at the expenses of putting a target on your back. It's a shame, really. I did like you" I feigned sadness, "But, you were just a pawn, only useful for one thing"

"You know self-preservation" Katherine eyed me carefully. "All of your family does"

I pulled out a wooden stake out of my jacket, showing it to her, "If it were for me, this would have been in your heart ages ago" I said coldly

"What's stopping you?" Katherine challenged, voice wavering a bit. "Afraid of Klaus?"

I smirked, fingers lightly caressing the wood "No. The temptation is still there" I shrugged with the stake, "But, I've always loved a good torture" I smiled casually. "He's coming"

Katherine's eyes widened, "Klaus?" She asked in a frightened tone

"No. Santa" I replied sarcastically, "Of course. And Elijah too"

Katherine shook her head, calling out to me as I turned to leave, "Wait!" I stopped but didn't turn, titling my head showing her I was listening "You should know there's a new doppelganger who will be useful to break the curse. And I know where the moonstone is"

"There's no doppelganger" I turned to face her, innocently. "You were the last one. Unless you had a child before turning"

Katherine smiled smugly, "Oh there is. Her name's Elena Gilbert. I came here to town to fetch her and the moonstone to deliver them to your family as a peace offering"

"You know there wouldn't have been any peace, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows in amusement. "Thanks to your stunt, we'd had to wait five more centuries. I'd say for you to enjoy your last peaceful days before tormenting begins" I gave her a wide grin

"Elijah wouldn't approve" Katherine told me, hopefully. "He's the Noble one"

I let out a laugh, "Oh, darling. He's the less happy with you. I'd say he's the most angry at your actions. Three enemies in one night, Kitty" I sing sang, smirking, "You are truly something"

"What about the other ingredients for the ritual?" Katherine, again stopped me, desperately. I rolled my eyes, "I have the vampire and the werewolf. I really want your forgiveness, dear. I mean it" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I want Klaus to break his curse. I do. I respect all of you"

"If you did, you wouldn't have ran" I said coldly, walking to her and stopping right at the entrance. "You'd have faced me when I found you again 150 years ago. I'd only had my revenge and let you go but you made me chase you again, you made Klaus chase you again. You disrespected us and made us angry" I took a deep breath, "It won't happen again, love" my eyes met her's. It was a moment late when she fell upon the realization of what I was about to do. "I hate you, Katherine" our pupils dilated as I began my compulsion "And you'll stay here trapped even if by any chance the spell of this tomb it's lifted. You'll stay here as the good vampire you are and wait for me to get you. Or either Elijah or Klaus. They'll be the only ones besides me who can break this compulsion. I'm sure they'll be pleased to see you again" I finished with a smile, backing away.