Chapter 12 (Edited)

"Bringing Out the Dead"

Being daggered was the most I hated from being a vampire. It felt like dying but I could actually notice the world around me, I knew I was trapped in a coffin. There was no sense of time to know how long you were 'sleeping' but the loneliness was intense. You couldn't dream, you sometimes didn't even remember who you were, not until you woke up and everything came rushing at you, but meanwhile.... Nothing felt the same. I didn't hurt, I didn't feel. I wasn't alive. I was a shell of who I was.

Which it was a relief when the memories came to me. Who I was. Who put me to sleep. Everything came back at the feeling of a sharp object leaving my chest.

My eyes fluttered open as I felt my skin rejuvenate, having been brought back to life.

I noticed it hadn't been too long since I was daggered as my recovery wasn't slow.

"Klarysse" My eyes flickered at the whisper of my name, seeing the blurry outline of one of my cousins hovering on top of my coffin holding a dagger. The dagger that had been in my heart. It was a relief to know I was out of that slumber.

I opened my mouth to thank him when Elijah placed a finger in his mouth, indicating me to be quiet. I nodded in understanding, standing up as he backed away giving me space to climb out of my coffin. 

Elijah handed me my dagger and I eyed in shock. He gave me a reassuring smile. I grabbed it in relief.

Behind Elijah, Damon Salvatore seemed to be keeping an eye to make sure no one arrived.

I rolled my eyes looking away, eyes widening in surprise and disbelief seeing a pair of familiar brown eyes. My grin widened as I rushed to his arms, hugging him tightly

Kol chuckled, hugging back. He pulled away with a grin and that's when I noticed he wasn't the only one awake.

Rebekah and Finn were also there. My blonde cousin wearing a red strapless dress and Finn still wearing his ancient clothes from when he had been daggered almost 900 years ago

My smile softened seeing finally our whole family awake and reunited.

This was what Elijah and I had always wanted.

"Brothers, sister and cousin" We looked at Elijah, who gave us a serious look "It's time for a family reunion, just wait for my sign"

We nodded with smirks in our faces as Elijah and Damon walked away.

Rebekah pulled me aside, giving me a hug. The last time I saw her was at the 20's

"Elijah" Niklaus' voice from upstairs caught our attention. He seemed to be talking to Elijah. "Why haven't you left?"

My blood boiled in anger. He daggered us without no reason....

"Where are your manners, brother?" Elijah told him. "We forgot dessert"

There was a moment of silence before Niklaus spoke in anger and cautiousness "What have you done?"  

"What have you done?" Elijah countered.

Kol smirked "It's time for our fun darling" he whispered, walking out of the basement

Finn, Rebekah and I exchanged a smirk, following after him

"You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus" Elijah told him. Finn, Rebekah, Kol and I walked closer "We're doing this on my terms now.

Kol entered the room

Niklaus noticed him, a slight trace of fear in his voice "Kol"

"Long time, brother" Kol told him

Niklaus started to back away.

Finn suddenly appeared behind him, stabbing Niklaus with a dagger through his hand, "Finn, don't!" Niklaus rushed away, only to run straight to Rebekah "Rebekah?"

Rebekah stabbed him with a dagger "This is for our mother"

I stepped into view

"Klarysse..." Niklaus murmured

I stabbed Nik with my dagger in his stomach, "This is for your vulgarity and your twisted deals. Those are my speciality, bastard" I pushed him backwards toward Kol's arms after twisting the dagger in his stomach

Kol restrained him, an amused smirk playing on his lips

"You're free to go" Elijah looked at Damon and Stefan (who I hadn't notice being here) "This is family business"

I smirked crossing my arms, looking at Nik with hatred

Kol smirked at me proudly

~8~

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik" Rebekah told Niklaus once the Salvatore's left. She threw a vase into a painting

"I wanted it to be for all of us" Niklaus told us, looking annoyed "A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again"

"Well you're right, none of us will be" Elijah told him

"You're staying behind" Finn told him

"We're leaving you, Nik" I told him, restraining myself from snapping his neck, I won't forgive him anytime soon for lying and stabbing Elijah on the back

"Yes. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench" Rebekah said "Then you will be alone. Always and forever" 

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down" Nik threatened us

I shook my head amused "Then you'll become everything you hate"

Elijah looked at me in agreement, looking back at Niklaus "Our father"

"I'm the hybrid!" Niklaus snapped angrily "I can't be killed!" I made a sign of boredom, waving my hand dismissively. Kol chuckled "I have nothing to fear from any of you"

"You will when we have that coffin" Elijah told him

We heard a door being opened, turning around seeing a familiar woman with long blonde hair walking closer

"Mother?" Rebekah whispered in disbelief 

"Aunt Esther?" I asked shocked.

She was dead, wasn't she?

Aunt Esther walked towards Niklaus, giving us a small smile "Look at me!" She demanded once she stopped in front of him "Do you know why I'm here?"

Klaus had tears in his eyes "You're here to kill me" He answered quietly

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you" Esther told him softly. I looked up, suspiciously as she turned to face all of us, smiling "I want us to be a family again" Aunt Esther grabbed my hand, squeezing softly "Even if you're not related to me by blood Klarysse, I still see you as my own. I have and will always see you as my family"

I slowly looked at the others, they as well seemed to be suspicious of their mother's attitude.

It felt like if she was up to something.

But for now, I smiled slightly. The Mikaelson family was almost complete, reunited again. Only uncle Mikael was missing. But, I knew he's fine.