Chapter 6 (Edited)

"Katerina"

Before meeting with Elijah, my mind went to one place.

The Vampire Tomb

The one I heard Katerina was supposed to be for the last 150 years but somehow the sneaky bitch managed to avoid. Joy had over washed me when my heightened senses heard from one of the Salvatore's how they had outsmarted her the night before and trapped her inside that tomb.

Once reaching the entrance of the tomb, I looked around the woods with a half smile on my face straining my senses to try and figure it out where the blocked entrance was.

Yes, I knew this was a vampire trap. I had Caroline compelled to spill everything about it. 

I clicked my tongue with the slight beat of a tune from an horror movie, using my nails to scratch the rock wall lightly with my taunting trademark tone

There was a sharp inhale of breath as if someone recognized the action.

I smiled to myself, stopping right in front of where a pulsating force began, finding the trap entrance.

"Kitty-Kath" I sing sang darkly playful, stopping my fingers from racking through the wall lightly, dropping my hand as I leaned my shoulder against the rock wall, crossing my arms "There's no need to hide, hun" I said nonchalantly, picking at my nails feigning boredom "I can practically sense your bitchiness from a mile away. I know you're here so show yourself" I spoke calmly as my eyes lifted from my hands to explore the darkness in front of me with cold and calculating eyes

From the darkness, a brunette woman slowly appeared at the entrance, knowing she was protected inside that place.

"Klarysse" Katerina or Katherine as she goes by this century greeted curly, a slight waver on her words letting me know she was afraid. I smiled to myself for that

"Long time no see, right?" I spoke cheerfully, managing to make her look taken back.

"Indeed" Katherine replied carefully, eyeing my movements cautiously "What brings you to Mystic Falls, dear?"

My smile didn't leave my face, but with each passing second I could feel it looked more predatory than calm. "Why, besides of visiting my dear home? It was such a coincidence finding you here after five centuries"

Katherine gulped slightly, lowering her eyes a bit "I imagine"

"Yes, it's always a pleasure seeing one of my failed victims" my smile fell completely, wearing a harsh and cold glare "Now, I hope that polite tone continues before I try to kill you again"

Katherine breathed sharply, eyes full of caution and fear.

~8~

1492

I looked around, a small smile present on my face as I folded my arms over my stomach as I greeted some guests

A light tap on my arm made my senses tingle before a genuine smile appeared on my face before turning to meet the kind look of Trevor.

"Evening, ma'am" A small grin pulled at his lips holding a tray of wine. I scanned slightly the place for any of my cousins before turning to face Trevor again, "Can I delight you with one of these fine liquors"

It almost made me giggle at the formality Trevor used but I didn't as I felt a familiar presence behind me, placing an arm on my shoulder, "We'd love one"

I pursed my lips, turning to face Niklaus with a smug smile in his face as he challenged me with his eyes for a sudden move. He knew I was sort of soft with Trevor and he saw it to his advantage. But, that was it. He had warned me million of times to not get attached or the consequences would be high. For the both of us.