Chapter 8 (Edited)

"The Sacrifice - Part 1"

When Elijah told me about killing Niklaus, I never thought he was serious enough, that it was something just of the moment but then I realized he was dead serious. And he had made a deal with Elena Gilbert -The newest Whore Petrova Doppelgänger (seriously, she was taking a wild card out of Katerina's playbook. Playing with two brothers. This time, it wasn't Elijah or Niklaus, my cousin was smart enough to fall for that a second time; No, this time the brothers were Stefan and Damon Salvatore. I noticed the way she looked at them. Just like Katherine and Tatia did to my cousins)- and her group of friends to take down Niklaus.

And I found out when Elijah told me to take down Katherine's compulsion after Stefan got trapped on tomb with her. I didn't want to get involved too much, not until the time of the sacrifice so I told him he could easily take her compulsion away, explaining to him I had given him the chance. Unfortunately for Elijah, my non involvement caused him to be daggered. How could they have known about that? How did they know about temporally killing one of us?

After he got undaggered by Elena Gilbert (smart cow -Yes, I don't like her anymore), Elijah kept me updated with everything happening. Niklaus being in town already, having possessed one of the teacher's body. Elena and her friends still believed they were going to break the Sun and the Moon curse, or they did until Elijah explained the real meaning. The Sun and the Moon curse was fake for the ingredients needed were easier to get. And what's easier? Only original vampires looking for it or vampires and werewolves equally searching thinking they'll break their slavery to the sun and the Moon respectively? Obviously the second, and that's why that meaningless curse was created.

The reality of the curse was to help Niklaus to break free from his own curse, to wake up his wolf side hidden within him (at first we were shocked when we realized Niklaus was both, a vampire and a werewolf.  Now I knew it was bad idea, giving him all that power. Elijah was right. But, we had helped him because we loved him.

Always and Forever

Our motto, something that means a lot to me and it's encrypted in the back of the necklace I always wear.

The Sacrifice was close already. Elijah called, reminding me of the full moon being tonight. And I knew he meant Niklaus was ready for the sacrifice to be today. I knew he wouldn't wait another month. So here I was, arriving the Salvatore Boarding House where Elijah texted me he was with the Doppelgänger and the Salvatore Brothers.

I gave my word to Elijah that I would help him get rid of Niklaus, and like Elijah, I never break my promises.

When I reached the front door, I crossed my arms eyeing the doorframe with an eyebrow raised. It didn't take a fool to notice the house had a human owning it. Probably Elena, if she was protecting herself from Niklaus.

"Elijah, honey. I'm home" I leaned against the wall, waiting for my cousin. A small amused smile  playing on my lips when i heard a heartbeat getting closer along footsteps before the door was opened.

Katherine's look-alike widened her eyes once she saw me at the door. "Klarysse?" She asked shocked. I wriggled my fingers at her in a greeting seeing the confused looks Stefan and Damon flashed us from over Elena's shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

"If you really want my help dear, tell her to let me in" I told my cousin once he came to view, stopping next to Damon.   

"Do you know her, Elena?" Damon asked Elena

Elijah shook his head sighing silently. "Elena, Stefan, Damon. This is Klarysse Massen" Elijah introduced us.