Nine

The interviews had a major impact on how the Capitol saw their Tributes

The interviews had a major impact on how the Capitol saw their Tributes. It was the last chance the Tributes had to win their hearts. Petunia made sure Aria was ready by making her walked with books on her head to help her straighten. Petunia thought that the posture was the most desire thing to impress someone. The outfit could be perfect, but if you stood like a rag no one will give you a second glance.

After hours of torture with Petunia, it was time for Cecelia to help her answer questions. She knew it would be useful, however, boredom got her first.

Aria was preoccupied by her family's state. Were they alright? Was the store doing good?

Felicity came to her mind. If she had accept the invitation of Felicity, she would be making her present. Even if she had accept it will be during the Hunger Games, she scoffed. The only time I would have eat the food of rich people, it probably tastes better. Oh god, I would have eat duck.

She seriously was annoyed now, the only 'rich food' she ate was seafood once. Felicity gave it to her when they were in school, they were seven at the time. It was probably an act of politeness because Aria was staring at the seafood the entire dinner wondering what did it taste.

"Aria, are you listening to me? I know you don't like it, but c'mon it's for your on good." Cecelia said while cutting Aria of her thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I was away. What did you say?" Cecelia sighed."while we're making a break-"

"Who says we're on a break?" Aria ignored her comment.

"What can you do when you like someone, but the two of you are extremely different and come from different horizon? I mean, how can you get that person out of your thoughts?"

Cecelia was taken aback for sure. In all her years of mentoring, never someone asked her about loving stuff. Well she knew why, they were all focused only about the soon Games they were facing and love was the last of their issues. She had a spouse and two children, they were the love of her life. She didn't know what would she do if she was to lose them. Cecelia was curious and worried about why Aria was asking, but thought it would be better if she just answer the questions.

"It's not because the two of you are opposite that it can't work. My spouse and I are the complete opposite and we have two loving children. And it's hard to get that person out of your thoughts. You tried to think less of them, but it only makes your love for them grow. I think you need to make a happy end of the two of you. Something good to help you turn the page. Remembering a memory can be good."

Cecelia saw Aria's cheeks warming and chuckled. Aria became embarrassed and looked away. Cecelia wanted to know more, although Aria didn't seem like sharing right now.

"Thank you and everything I said was hypothetical." Cecelia smiled.

A while after Crystal took Aria for the preparation. Crystal received lovely criticism about the outfits for the opening ceremony. The idea of ribbons to represent Aria was perfect. The dress was a mix of different textiles.