Twenty

At first, she couldn't move. Her whole body was hurting and trembling. The only person that care about her died. She was in a trans until screams got her out. Aria. When Cato was murdered, his body fell from the Cornucopia with Aria. The mutants charged right into them. They were biting every part of her while blood consumed her vision.

Everything was not going as plan. Clove and Cato were supposed to be the last ones standing and Aria had a peaceful death. What could have gone wrong? Sierra. She was the cause of all this.

Anger was a common emotion to Clove, although for the first time she let it free. She didn't try to contain it like usual. No. Without a warning the career ran toward Sierra and punch her right into the face. Again, again and again. Every time Sierra tried to fight back a new kick was gave harder and harder. Adrenaline purified her veins.

When Sierra's state seemed to degrade, Clove went on top of her. She hesitated to how she will kill her. She wanted her to hurt before dying, honour wasn't on her mind. Her before last knife met with her stomach. She pushed it in even harder, turning it like a door handle.

"Stop..I'm sorry. I'm sorry David and Sean." Sierra whispered.

Ending her life now was giving her a favour she didn't deserve. The screams of Aria made Clove find her. As she walked on the grass the mutants went away in the wood. She was shocked to find her still alive after minutes of torture. She had been trying to fight them in vain until they got the hang of her. Her once paled and clean face was enveloped with blood and injuries. Her body looked like a corpse and she was trembling.

She was to stunt to even notice Clove sitting beside her. Her whole body was hurting and the memories of being bitten will forever hunt her. She could taste the iron flavour in her mouth.

She was scared and traumatized. The sweet palm of Clove cup her cheek.

"Make it end, please."She begged while their eyes locked. She was done, she wasn't afraid of dying now. Her only wish was to be free of this feeling. This feeling that gave her goosebumps every time she heard something. Her family will understand, she gave her all. She really did.

The two girls were just staring at each other until Aria made a decision that will pronounce her departure. The girl from four stood on the Cornucopia with a knife in her hand. She wasn't even able to stand on her feet while blood flooded over her. In one second she was in front of Clove receiving the hit. It didn't hurt though, her body didn't feel anything.

The last moment of Sierra Baywood was Clove using her last knife to end her. She didn't know why Aria save her? Why did she take the knife that was thrown to her? It's true they were ally, but it didn't mean saving the life of the others. Especially in the final.

"W-why did you do it? Why?"

Aria slowly smile and whispered so only Clove could hear.

"Because I love you."

She loves me?

It was the first time someone told her that they love her. Butterflies and warmth came. She couldn't let her die, not when she loved her. Clove believed it was the definition of what she was feeling for Aria. It had to. While the eyes of her ally close she did the unforgivable. She planted a knife inside her stomach.

The last thing she remembered was the anthem announcing a Victor.

*

"She's going to wake up soon. It will hurt, but they need her. She has been sleeping for too long."

"Thank you." Cecelia?