3

"Cupid" - Jack Stauber

the photoshoot was nerve-racking at first, but everyone was very understanding and helpful, making you feel more comfortable as time flew by.

they kept their word, making sure all the outfits they put you in weren't just a subtle clown vibe. anyone could tell you were supposed to be a clown or a jester. they did your makeup and your hair, while surrounding you with soft light that would change colors slowly, keeping your eyes occupied.

the first outfit was a classic modern clown. you had a rainbow striped slightly cropped short sleeve, showing a bit of your stomach. your pants were red, while being wide and yellow at the bottoms, with yellow suspenders holding them up. you had red gloves, and red clown shoes. for makeup, you had the white face paint, red lipstick, and red eye-makeup. not to mention the rainbow colored false eyelashes they put on you.

for all the photos, you used your flexibility to get interesting poses. your favorite picture had to be the one taken from a perspective, you standing on your hands with your legs curling to your head.

the next outfit was more of a jester vibe, with a black and white aesthetic. you had on a black and white corset with alternating patterns of black and white diamonds and stripes, a jester head-piece with the same patterns. under the corset, you had black spandex shorts, and tights. one leg was fully white, while the other had the black and white diamond pattern. you were barefoot other than that. you had white face paint, black eye-makeup, and black lipstick.

in all the photos, you had ribbon attached to your limbs, like a puppet. they were all lovely, but your favorite had to be of you sitting on the floor, slightly hunched over. you looked lifeless, and it fascinated you. photography was truly amazing.

for the final outfit, it was a dress, short, pink and puffy. when you first saw it, it looked to be made of latex, and that made you nervous. though, when putting it on, it didn't feel all that bad.

it had bell sleeves, with gloves underneath that exposed your fingers. there was frill around the chest, showing skin. the skirt had balloons under it, acting as a sort of petticoat. there were bloomers under the skirt, and you had on thigh high heeled boots. on top of your head, you had a small pointy hat. across the whole outfit, there were small stars, and you had sparkles in your lashes. for makeup, you had white face paint, pink lipstick in the shape of a heart, and pink blush.

this outfit was quite cute, and it reminded you of your sister. you'd have to find something similar to wear on the regular. it's always nice to find things that actually remind you of family. you should call your dad soon.

for this outfit, all the poses were mainly standing. your favorite was one of you bending forward, one hand behind your back and the other slightly covering your eye, head turned about 3/4.

as per usual, the expressions in the photos were mainly blank, with those same (E/C) wide eyes. despite this, you still felt a twinge of confidence settle in your stomach.

the interview went quite well, since you weren't annoyed she was actually getting answers out of you, and she said she, "was sure that this would go viral too." you weren't entirely sure if you agreed, but you nodded anyways.

you sigh, changing back into the clothes you came here in. you ruffle your hair, smoosh your face a bit, and stim vocally for a few seconds. you were tired from just how much social interaction you had today, picking up your things and bidding everyone you pass goodbye.

you get to your car and sit in the driver's seat for a bit, fiddling with your keys. you put them into the ignition, driving off. you take the long way home, enjoying how the sunset turned into a blanket of stars. you get home eventually, parking and getting out, locking the vehicle.