10

"Die Anywhere Else" - Alec Holowka

a few of the robots actually land on top of two of the students, immediately making you nervous. todoroki was a powerhouse and this was only using half of his quirk. one of your students, the one with the last name kirishima if you remembered correctly, pops out of the frozen robot. your posture relaxes, sighing quietly.

"kirishima from class 1-A! what a hardcore debut for this rookie!" yamada announces, making you smile lightly. the second student also pops out, having a quirk that is a bit similar to kirishima's. the two students look agitated. "WOOO! tetsutetsu from class 1-B was also stuck underneath! what are the odds?"

it seems most of the students don't know how to get past, seeing as they're not moving. a sudden explosion is heard, and you immediately know who is soaring through the air by the time the camera catches sight of the cause. bakugo flies over the robots, sero following after him and tokoyami right behind him.

snipe takes notice of the students progressing through the course. "looks like all the pack leaders are from class 1-A. at least for now." thirteen and all might look at the teacher, listening to his words. all might turns back to the screen, speaking up with his own opinion. "it's not that 1-B and the other students are doing poorly. it's just.." he trails off, your eyes trailing towards him, wondering if he's going to continue.

the other students of class 1-A begin to pick up the slack, obviously becoming even more serious. they want to make a good impression, they want to win, they want to get scouted. when all might makes it obvious that he isn't going to continue, you avert your eyes back to the screen. watching midoriya use his head, grabbing a slab of mental and using it as a weapon. he likely still can't control his quirk fully.

yaoyorozu shoots down a few of the bigger ones with a cannon she produced from her abdomen, unintentionally helping students get past. everyone continues on their way, robots combusting and falling at nearly every turn. snipe's voice breaks your focus again, the screen simply showcasing an area full of smoke and green. "you're better off dodgin' those big fellas most of the time. but if you gotta take 'em down, they're just slow, dumb hunks a' metal. pretty easy to hit." your eyes stay trained on the screen as he continues, "long as you land a smart shot, that is."

once students stumble across the second obstacle, yamada's voice sounds through the loud speakers. "for those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's see how ya feel about the second one!" the screen pans across the crowd of students, most of them confused or anxious, others stone faced and confident. "if they take a spill, they're out, if they wanna pass this test they'll have to get creative! it's 'The Fall'!"

the first student to start the obstacle is asui, easily climbing the ropeway with her quirk. after her is a support course student, decked out in support items. getting passed by a support student was the breaking point for everyone, uraraka running head first with a determined expression while ashido joins her, looking more irritated than pumped up. yamada continues his commentary, "in the world of heroes, it can be hard to get popular without a flashy quirk." he directs his attention towards aizawa, "right, eraserhead?"

you could feel the bandaged up man's annoyance through the speakers as he avoids the teasing question, "i don't know what you're talking about, idiot."

todoroki slides across the ropes with his ice, being the first to get passed them all and progress onto the next obstacle. bakugo is simply propelling himself with his explosions once again, and iida also uses his quirk, though he looks a bit silly doing so. "the leader is putting distance between him and the students stuck at The Fall! it hasn't been announced how many competitors will make it through to the next round, so there's no time to relax!"