5

"Sugar Sugar" - The Archies

when you got home, you called might towers to inform them of the new job you would be doing occasionally, if more than once obviously. they were fine with it, glad you were getting more publicity.

after getting off of the phone, you sat down on your couch with mikuru, and began to look through the folder. the students hadn't started class yet, so they didn't have a lot of information. mainly school records, the occasional fight against a criminal, and of course the data from the entrance exam.

you write down the names, stats, and quirks of all the students in your own notebook, dedicating a whole page to each of them, a lot of space for you to write notes about them later, once you know more about them personally.

yuga aoyama, naval laser. rich blonde kid from france. shoots lasers from his belly button. mina ashido, acid. has pink skin and yellow horns. makes acid from her fingers. tsuyu asui, frog. has long dark green hair and has her arms constantly in the very familiar t-rex position. her quirk lets her have the qualities of a frog.

tenya iida, engine. dark blue undercut with glasses. has motors on the backs of his ankles that allow him to go extremely fast. ochako uraraka, zero gravity. comes from a poor family, has brown hair. touching something or someone with the pads of all five fingers can make it float.

mashirao ojiro, tail. seemingly plain appearance, blonde hair. has a tail. denki kaminari, electrification. orangish hair with a black stripe in the shape of a lightning bolt. can send electricity through nearly anything. eijiro kirishima, hardening. red spiky hair to match his shark teeth. can harden his body.

koji koda, anivoice. a very interesting rocky appearance. can talk to animals, bugs especially. rikido sato, sugar rush. very big for a kid his age. turns sugar into strength. mezo shoji, dupli-arms. just like sato, hes very big for a kid his age. can duplicate body parts with the arm tentacles on his body.

kyoka jirou, earphone jack. shortish blue hair and has earphone jacks attached to her earlobes. can use them to plug into a plethora of things, helping her hear vibrations. hanta sero, tape. also another seemingly average looking kid, has tape dispensers on his elbows. uses those to dispense tape, can use that tape to tie people up or move around, kinda like spiderman.

fumikage tokoyami, dark shadow. has a bird head. his shadow is sentient and can shape into different things. shoto todoroki, half-cold half-hot. has half white and half red hair, with a scar around his eye on the side with red hair. he can generate ice from the right side of his body, while producing fire from the left.

toru hagakure, invisibility. due to her quirk, you could not see any of her features. she was invisible, that being the main ability, but she could also manipulate light to a certain degree. katsuki bakugo, explosion. he had spiky blonde hair, with a scowl on his face. his stats were insane, almost perfect except for the cooperativeness. his quirk let him produce explosions from the sweat in his palms.

izuku midoriya, super power. you're pretty sure he was the one who had asked you about your quirk. he had the same green curly hair, freckles dusting his cheeks. his quirk was basically described as a strength enhancement quirk. his stats were..unique to say the least. you're positive he'll improve.

minoru mineta, pop off. he was also an interesting looking kid, having round purple balls on top of his head and being rather short. his quirk let him take the balls off his head and stick them to things. and finally, there was momo yaoyorozu, creation. she was taller than the other girls in the class, and had long black hair in a ponytail. her quirk let her create nonliving things from her own body. she was one of the students that got in through recommendations. you were also one of those students.

you set your mechanical pencil down, stretching your hands and popping your fingers, then your wrists. a lot of information. you were excited, you think. excited to write more about them, help find ways for them to improve.

while reading the folders, you had noticed that on bakugo and midoriya's files, they had been apart of an incident revolving around a villain with a sludge quirk. you decided to research more about it, opening your phone and searching for videos and articles.

watching a shaky video, you're able to see that the villain was trying to take over bakugo's body. the kid was attempting to fight back, letting out explosions from his hands. he looked to be on the verge of tears. must've been scary for him. you're taken out of your thoughts when midoriya runs in frame, chucking his backpack at the villain before scratching at the goop. you found it weird that he wasn't using his quirk, but maybe he was scared, or listened to rules and laws no matter what.

you keep this incident in mind, to attempt in not possibly triggering the blonde. considering hero society and double standards towards men, you're sure no one thought to truly check up on him. you know plenty of heroes who don't attend therapy, not just men.

another student who had a criminal encounter was ashido, though this one didn't have anyone attacked. still scary for a kid nonetheless. her and her friends were approached by a rather large being, and mina had the courage to trick it into going somewhere else. you would've frozen up at that age.

you set the notebook down, petting mikuru as you stare at the ceiling. excitement wasn't the most familiar feeling, but it made you feel full. you were positive you were excited, possibly even happy.