4.

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was the second Monday of school.

You know the Monday where everything sunk in and you realized wow I really am stuck doing this for five days a week for the next ten months while I maintain a shitty life outside of school too.

It was also the Monday where I had to see Scott after he left me at the party on Friday.

I didn't even know what happened or what I did. I finally gave him a chance and he totally blew it and regular me would've just given up and moved on but I don't know why I was so drawn to him.

Maybe it was the feeling I got when I was around him but the feeling wasn't good at all. It was just a wave of shock I didn't know how to explain it but it was there but it definitely wasn't that.

Or maybe it was the fact that I actually wanted to be with him for some reason. Maybe I did like Scott.

Either way he messed up and I wasn't going to let it go easily so I was just going to go to school and live out my normal life and see what happened.

For some reason I looked out the window but there was nothing there. I hadn't looked out of it since Friday night when I talked to Isaac which turns out he's my neighbor.

Isaac was a cool guy and everything but there was just something off about him it's not like I was intrigued by him he was just a cool person to be around with.

I headed down the stairs after getting dressed and ready for school which had to be extravagant because well I walk next to Lydia Martin everyday.

When I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat I saw some papers on the table which made me want to look at them since they were just out for display.

"Can I help you?" My mom walked in snatching the papers.

"You're actually doing it..." I scoffed, shaking my head not believing what I had just seen. "I thought you were joking"

"Why would I be?" She replied to me so seriously, getting past me to grab her cup of coffee. She was wearing her scrubs so she was going to go to work.

"I can't believe you're actually doing this..." I muttered not even in the mood to argue with her.

I didn't want to argue, I just wanted it to not be true.

"It's happening Angie so live with it okay. I'm picking you up from school we have to go see a lawyer" she told me while she began to put her hair up in a ponytail talking about it like it was nothing.

Like the divorce wouldn't affect me.

"So you can fight for me like I'm some property?! I saw the papers you want to keep the house here and he keeps the one from New Orleans you're basically splitting everything so what mom?! You split me up into two?!" I slammed my hand on the counter.