³.22

<narrators pov>

I'm so sorry gather your tissues and COMMENT.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

༻❁༺New Orleans༻❁༺

Angie had found the tomb that belonged to her family, usually the bloodlines that brought the most power to the coven had their own space where they tainted it with their magic to perform spells but Angie went there because she knew that's where she would be the safest.

"We need to get the rest in here," Angie said as she turned on some candles.

"What is here...?" Peter looked around then stopped when he met back with the girl.

"The family tomb, basically every family member gets buried here...the only place where only our magic is allowed so James won't be able to get here" the girl explained then turned to Isaac. "You should tell the rest to get here"

Isaac just nodded and grabbed his phone, stepping away.

"So now what?! We should be getting out of here!" Peter exclaimed while he watched Angie who was opening cabinets and taking books out. "Oh yeah book club will do it!"

"Could you just give me a second! I'm trying to come up with something!" Angie exclaimed, opening one of the books. "I'm trying to find a way to fix all of this before James does something first so please just let me do it"

Angie reminded Peter so much of Ava's determination, the way she got mad and the ability to always fix everything. It was wrong for him to ever second guess the girl he knew she was going to make them get out of this with everyone safe even if it meant she was in danger.

Eventually Isaac came back to the tomb with a worried look on his face he noticed that Angie didn't even bother to look up at him since she was busy with whatever spell she was doing.

"They said they can't find it" he decided to speak since the girl wasn't paying attention.

"You're kidding, my mom knows the cemetery by heart" Angie finally looked up at him.

"That's what they said. Your mom said it might be an illusion he's creating to throw us off" the boy explained and Angie sighed knowing that's probably what James did.

"He's up to something and doesn't want us to know..." Angie shuffled, moving from the task she was doing and moving onto another.

"Wait what are you doing that was our plan"

"And I will get back to it as soon as I know what he's planning!" Angie shouted at Peter. "He doesn't want us to know which means it can be bad very bad so I have to figure it out!"