².11

<third person>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Flashback Beacon Hills 1994-

Ava and Derek had been sitting in his bedroom for a while talking about what they were going to do next now that their relationship had gotten so far.

At first it was just a little fling Ava would see Derek all the time at school and she wanted to strike her parents by seeing the enemy.

Her plan was just to spite them little did she know eventually she was going to fall in love with him and turn into something more.

Way more.

Derek knew who Ava was and he knew she came from one of the most important bloodlines in her coven and the fact she was screwing around with the enemy would make them look really bad but she didn't care.

Her parents could care less about her and abused her just so they could get what they wanted which is what drove her to betray them in the first place.

Now that betrayal had ended up with her falling in love with Derek hale.

The Hales weren't the witches' favorites ; they were the ones that caused the most trouble.

"I have to go Derek..." Ava said getting up from the bed but he stopped her.

"Ava they are going to hurt you" Derek took her in his arms knowing that this could be the last time he saw the girl.

Ava had been staying with him for a week. She feared if she went back her parents would hurt her but now they were threatening that if she didn't come back they would put her to the coven and she would be shunned.

She didn't have much of a problem with that. Her problem was there was something else in her way now something that would change everything and she couldn't risk getting shunned.

"I can't stay here Derek, they already said they would oiy me to the elders. Do you know what they are capable of?!" She shouted, feeling her tears forming.

"Then let's run away together so we can hide from them!" He insisted and moved her away to face her again. "I can't let you go ava please"

"We can't hide from them Derek...they will find us and they will kill us. It's better if I go now so please let me go '' her tears dropped and Derek immediately lifted his hand to wipe them away.

When he did he brought her in and gave her a kiss. Ava kissed back again then let go but Derek still kept them close resting his nose on hers.

"If you go, will I ever see you again?" He asked, fearing the answer.