³.20

<narrators pov>
Keep being silent readers and I will not post the ending until Christmas
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<narrators pov>Keep being silent readers and I will not post the ending until Christmas ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

༻❁༺New Orleans༻❁༺

"I don't understand how long you've actually survived here..." Lydia looked down at her plate that was passed to her and went to sit back on her bed. "You guys never leave here?"

"Not really that's why there's a bathroom in here there's not really a necessity to leave" Ella replied as she began to assemble her food to begin eating.

"Do you think you can get me out by tonight?" The younger girl asked as she watched Ella eat.

"Yes I think I can but we probably should go over the plan and your part is that whenever that gate opens you run to the nearest exit and you don't look back..."

"That simple?" Lydia questioned.

"Yes I'll do most of the work that's the only way it'll work" Ella seemed so unbothered by being in there she acted like she was totally okay spending the rest of her life there.

"And what do you have to do?" Obviously Lydia had questions. She knew so little of her so-called plan. Lydia knew better than to trust someone she just met but it was hard not to believe the girl was so sweet.

"It's best if you don't know if you do. I fear you might look back and if you do the whole plan goes to shambles and neither of us will get out" Ella replied as she ate her very disgusting food that was definitely better than prisoner food but was no gourmet kitchen.

Lydia wondered if her powers didn't work there. She was usually able to know what was going on but she didn't and it made her nervous. She thought that her friends could be dying and she wouldn't have a clue.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked, noticing how Lydia hadn't even touched her food.

"Just worried for my friends...I already lost one I don't want to lose another and it just drives me insane not being able to know what's going on" Lydia replied to the girl as she set her fork down. She couldn't even eat, she felt so nauseous.

"Tell me about them" the girl suggested making Lydia look up. "I never really got the chance to make friends out there I want to hear about what it's like"

Lydia had started to like the girl. She was nice and felt like she definitely didn't deserve to be there but neither did she. Lydia promised that if the two of them made it out she would keep her with her to save her from the hell she was experiencing in that place.

"Well we can start with my best friend the werewitch. We've been friends since we were little. We've had differences but that's just how friendships work and you know it's a good one when the differences don't break you apart. I don't see myself life without Angie it's like we're bonded for life I've always felt her warmth even now..."