².10

<Angie's pov>

PLEASE DONT BE SILENT READER I WANT TO SEE YOUR REACTIONS!!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was the next day and I had woken up on Isaacs arms. I didn't even know if my mom was home but I had to check and get Isaac out immediately before she checked on me.

I immediately sat up and put my shoes on. I was wearing a big shirt with some shorts and I headed out to the hall. I could tell if my mom was home I could feel her presence and she wasn't, which meant she probably fell asleep at work and was too tired to drive back home.

After checking I headed back in to see Isaac awake and getting dressed.

"I'm about to leave, are we still clear?" He asked and I just chuckled.

"She's not here" told him and watched as he walked towards me. Isaac was taller than me, like way talked and I liked that.

So he would have to crouch down to kiss me like right now and I would have to get on my tippy toes too.

When he let go he looked to the desk behind me that was filled with books I had been looking at for a while.

"What's all this?" He questioned walking towards the desk.

"The spell to get rid of your bite..." I hesitantly revealed, not knowing if he still wanted to do it. "But you don't have to if you don't want to"

"Angie I want to the other day the way your mom looked at me it made me realize there's no way we can be together not until I get rid of it...and I want to be with you" he took my hand while he said making me look again at the desk.

The spell was harsh and I would obviously have to do it which was the worst part I would get caught but then it would mean I could be with him and everything would be okay. That's only if Isaac wanted to go through with it after I explained.

"It's not that easy Isaac...I'm going to explain to you what you have to do and it's harsh okay but if you're willing to do it so am I" I turned back to him to tell him.

"What do I have to do?"

"The spell requires a human heart...so you have to kill someone then I can do the spell and you're back to normal" I didn't want to sugar coat it I wanted him to know exactly what he was getting himself into.

I watched as his face dropped then it drifted back to the books. Even now as a wolf I could never imagine Isaac taking someone's life which is why I didn't want him to do it. I didn't want him to carry the guilt.

"Isaac you don't have to you really don't we can find another way" I started to cover up the books not wanting him to keep thinking about it.

"What if there isn't another way?" He took my hand stopping me. "Angie I want to do it. I'm not thrilled about the killing part but I'll do it if it means I get to be with you..."