³.13

<narrators pov>

TW: smut ahead 😏.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Everyone was enjoying the peace while they could. Everyone was paranoid, especially Angie and Ava. They both were experiencing nightmares and both of them were jumpy all the time now. They couldn't enjoy not one moment without thinking the worst.

It had gotten so bad to the point that Angie was sleeping with Ava while Derek slept on the couch that he moved next to the bed knowing one of them was going to wake up out of their nightmare. It was bad and it was only going to get worse.

There was something affecting Angie as well but she thought it was her paranoia but it wasn't because it was also happening to stiles and Scott they just didn't know it yet.

Everyone was coping in their own way but eventually everything was going to snap just like they were anticipating and none of them were ready.

For the moment some things were calm and easing back to normal like Lydia and Aiden seeing eachother again and Scott and Allison trying to close as well. Everyone knew but chose not to talk about it. They were all just being cautious, afraid to get too comfortable.

Angie and Isaac were on good terms as usual. She liked to think of it as the only thing going good in her life and she loved it. Isaac had always been her safe space and she wasn't willing to lose him.

Derek and Ava had gone on a road trip to take Cora somewhere to be safe. They feared that James had healed her for a reason and thought that preventing her from getting hurt was better.

In the meantime Angie had been supposed to be staying with Lydia at her house but she had planned to meet up with Isaac for one night at the loft since they hadn't had some alone time in a while.

They all had planned it well Lydia covered for Angie just in case but Ava trusted them and at the end they weren't doing anything bad just wanted to spend some time alone and since they were out the loft and it was empty that's what they used.

Both of them were sitting on Angie's balcony while they shared a bag of chips and looked at the sky while they talked about literally anything.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Isaac mentioned while she hummed while taking a chip. "When I used to sneak out to see you"

"Yeah...that was probably one of my favorite things back then. Everything felt so calm so normal I loved it "Angie sighed looking ahead to the sky. "It's not that I don't love it now but back then I just felt this type of comfort towards that"

"And you don't feel that comfort now?" Isaac asked, not removing his eyes from her.

"I do" she turned to him. "Now I find comfort in different things with you now there's just so many little things like holding your hand literally anywhere or just spending time with you I love it"