1. The New Beginning

6/10

~Aubree's Point of View~

Today was Wednesday and Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and I are going to Swellview's Local Amusement Park for the day. I throw on a pair of midi shorts, a tee with the Coca-Cola logo on it, and my white converse.

I grab my phone from off my bed and text them.

Me: Hey guys, I'm ready!

Charlotte: I'm on my way to your house Bree

Jasper: Me too, be there in 5.

Henry: I'm on your porch.

Just then I hear a knock at my door from downstairs.

Charlotte: Now that's just creepy Hen.

I grab my bag and put my phone into it. I also grab my bathing suit which was a plain red one piece and white surfing shorts. I put that and a towel into my bag. I got downstairs and open the door and before I can say hi I run back to my kitchen.

"Well, hello to you too Bree", Henry says walking into my house and shutting the door.

"Sorry Henry! I'm trying to make myself food", I say as I open the fridge and grab the turkey, cheese, and mustard. I go to the pantry and grab the bread and lay everything down onto a paper towel. I quickly make my sandwich and rapped it in plastic wrap.

"Are you done rushing now?" Henry says as I hear another knock on the door.

"Can you get that?" I ask as I put the sandwich in my bag.

"Yeah sure", Henry says walking away.

I grab a water bottle and put in my bag as well then I meet Henry at the front door to face Charlotte and Jasper.

"Hey guys", I say and smile.

"Hey Bree", Charlotte says waving.

"You guys ready to go now?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah, totally", Henry says.

"Me too", I say.

"Okay, let's go", Charlotte says walking away with Jasper.

Henry and I follow them down the street to the park.

***

"Want to go to the next ride?" I ask as we walk around the park with popcorn and cotton candy in our hands.

"Definitely", Henry says. He leans over to me and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"You guys are way too cute", Charlotte says.

"Why do you have to say that?" I say.

"What you have me rather say? Something like ew, gross, you're a weird couple", Charlotte crosses her arms.

"That is so much better", Henry laughs.

"You guys are a weird couple..." Jasper says with his mouth full of popcorn.

"See, Jasper understands us!" I joke.

"Come on, I want to ride this one! I heard it makes you throw up!" I say.

"You are so gross Bree", Henry says.

"It's my thang..." I say slightly chuckling.

"Let's just go on it", Jasper says.

"I'm good, I'll stay here. My stomach and I don't have a great relationship", Charlotte says.

"Okay, suit yourself", I shrug. As Jasper, Henry and I get in line Henry's Wiz-Watch goes off. Henry groans in disappointment and looks at me sadly.

"I have to go", he says to Jasper.

"But, it's vacation. I thought you don't have work this week", Jasper sighs.

"I have to go in whenever they need me. Just it's not as likely this week", Henry says, "I'm sorry Jasper. I'll come back as soon as possible."

"Okay, go", Jasper says. Henry mouths 'thank you' and smiles at me. He leans over and pecks me on the lips and runs off. I turn to see Charlotte going with him.

"Looks like it's just you and me", I tell Jasper.

"Wait what, Charlotte left too?!" Jasper says angrily.

"Just think about it this way...you don't have two friends that left you...you have one friend that stayed", I say putting a hand onto his shoulder and smile.

"Thanks Bree, you're a great friend", Jasper says smiling once again.

"Hey, what do you say after this ride, we go check out the stores to see if they have a collectable bucket?!"

Jasper's face lights up and his smile gets bigger. "Yeah!"

***

~Henry's Point of View~

Charlotte and I run out of Swellview's Local Amusement Park and find a place to hide so I could change into my costume. After I change into my costume, Charlotte jumps onto my back and I run all the way to Junk 'N' Stuff.

We run in to the store and take the elevator down. Ever since I got my powers, I haven't fallen down every time the elevator stopped. I listened as Charlotte screamed on our way down.

The door opens and we run over to Ray, me running with my super speed. Charlotte was out of breath. She puts one finger up signaling to give her a minute as she takes deep breaths.

"What's the matter?" I ask Ray.

"What's up with Charlotte?" Ray says raising an eyebrow and pointing to Charlotte.

"She road on my back on the way here."

"Oh..." Ray pauses, "Anyway...Henry, this is more to do with you."

"So...I came here...for nothing?" Charlotte breathes.

"Pretty much", Ray says.

Charlotte grunts and walks over to the couch to sit down.

"What is it" I ask worried.

"Your father...he's back."

"WHAT?!" I scream.

"Gooch spotted him on a security camera near a smoke shop", Ray says as he puts the video on.

"WE NEED TO FIND HIM!"

"We will Henry. Calm down."

"I can't calm down Ray; he wants to kill my sister!"

"You don't know that Hen, we don't know why he's back", Ray says trying to calm me down.

"He's right Henry", Charlotte says.

I turn to look at her and glare. "You aren't apart of this", I say.

She puts her hands up in defeat. She gets back up and goes to the Auto-Snack Machine and orders ice cream.

"Henry, we'll find him okay, we know where he is. Let's just get him and talk to him", Ray says.

"Okay", I breathe.

"Good, now let's go."

"I'll be here...eating this ice cream", Charlotte says pointing to it.

"We know!" I say.

Ray and I walk over to the tubes and yell, "UP THE TUBE!"

A/N*** I will not be publishing the next chapter until June because I am working on my other stories. So don't forget! :)